Turn on thread page Beta

What if someone hit your girlfriend ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampshade)
    I would destroy them.
    I'd pimpslap your girlfriend back into her mother's vagina.

ReputationRep:
    That video was awsome tho, the guy fracked them up. Also I'd like to add KKlol man your always talking trash and you let your girl get spat in the face without doing anything? If that happend to my girl, I seriously wouldn't care if there were 5 of em, I'd at least mess up 3 before I went down and no it doesnt take more balls walking from a fight, it takes more starting one when you know ur gonna lose. Then again, who said I would lose :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    what is a sucker punch?
    Cheap punch when the victim is distracted and the puncher hits him with as much force as possible, victim is usually under the impression theirs a cease-fire or theirs no violence then BAM the mofo attacker hits him with one, half the time its a k.o if you punch him with enough force, or the right place, also since you just hit him with one hell of a punch you got the upperhand, in a fight if someone sucker punches you properly your most likely screwed to do anything

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVDIFn0-_c

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y-mOptLjElc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamolxes)
    That video was awsome tho, the guy fracked them up. Also I'd like to add KKlol man your always talking trash and you let your girl get spat in the face without doing anything? If that happend to my girl, I seriously wouldn't care if there were 5 of em, I'd at least mess up 3 before I went down and no it doesnt take more balls walking from a fight, it takes more starting one when you know ur gonna lose. Then again, who said I would lose :P
    yea, because starting a fight you know you're going to lose is really sensible :rolleyes:

I just didnt see the point on starting on 5 marine blokes who blatently were looking for somebody to kick to oblivion. My gf wouldnt have enjoyed watching that either.

ReputationRep:
    Stop saying 5 marines we all know your changing the story to make yourself feel better. I'm sure it wasnt more than 1-2 chavs. Its just that your a 5'7 fatass who has no chance against any one. Two 12 year olds can best you. Three just make it look fun.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably ask what the hell he was doing first.

To be honest... if it happened in a club. The guy would probably have a load of people looking at him in a not so friendly way.

Easy, if it was a bloke, I'd put him on the floor for a long time. If it was a girl, I would go to her and talk very menacingly (I will not hit a girl).

ReputationRep:
    It's a group of chavs, of course they're going to have knives. I don't know what I'd do in that situation though, if the GF isn't hurt then she'll probably not mind you getting out of the area with her as soon as possible. I'm sure she too knows how dangerous a group of chavs like that can be.

ReputationRep:
    I asked my boyfriend this and he just said "I wouldn't react well", but he wouldn't sepcify becuase he knows I'd be furious if he said he'd fight them. I know he would, because he's been in plenty of fights before and he'd protect me to the bloody death if necessary... but i hate violence and i won't have it used to avenge me or somehting stupid [in my opinion]. I'd think much more highly of my boy if he just walked on with me.

ReputationRep:
    this has happened to me , well the boy pushed me. my bf wasnt there at the time,but when he found out he went and found the boy and scared him with threats and a few small shoves. no proper violence though thank god

ReputationRep:
    address the situation or mostl likely consider what i would of done seconds after.thus just becoming another painful memory of once again me thinking things through too much and the moment just passing me by.( but then decide against posting it on tsr) but thats just me i guess?

ReputationRep:
    I would escalate the situation to an all out mass brawl as quickly as possible.

ReputationRep:
    i would have just said F*** O** and hold my lady and keep walking.
    I have a fear of being stab, and I guess my girl wouldn't want me stabed, and I'm kinda a peaceful guy. Make love and not really war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nalced)
    i would have just said F*** O** and hold my lady and keep walking.
    I have a fear of being stab, and I guess my girl wouldn't want me stabed, and I'm kinda a peaceful guy. Make love and not really war.
    make your mind up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rutter knows best!)
    make your mind up.
    lol. Make love and no war.

ReputationRep:
    Bike shoes would probably be on since I'd have to travel to see her -> hence cleats in the face.

ReputationRep:
    Nuke the ******! Woo!

ReputationRep:
    Any male who wouldn't respond to it is obviously a coward. In fact, running from any fight situation is cowardly, unless they are armed. If someone did something like that, I would of course attack them. Depending on how many, I would probably end up worse - but the point is that you're acting as a man should. Of course, if I knew who the people are I would revisit them on my own terms at a later date as well.

ReputationRep:
    If the only foreseeable outcome of a fight was me getting battered of worse then I would just walk on. There is nothing cowardly about walking away from a confrentation you can't win but a lot of idiocy in risking your life for no reason. For there would be no reason to fight if you had no chance of victory and assuming your gf isn't a total ***** she would rather have you there to comfort her than in hospital or dead.

ReputationRep:
    actually had this convo with my ex and he said he'll actually beat the **** out of anyone who lays a finger on me. he's protective in a really obssess way.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.