The Student Room Group

Edexcel B Biology Resources

Does anyone who does a-level edexcel b biology have any helpful study resources? I'm starting Year 12 soon and can barely find any revision resources for edexcel b.
I am going to be in Year 13 and I found it very hard to find resources for Biology Edexcel B. But I found that using the specification is very helpful and also the Physics and maths tutor website has resources such as exam questions and flashcards.
Hope that helps.
Original post by loserclubs
I am going to be in Year 13 and I found it very hard to find resources for Biology Edexcel B. But I found that using the specification is very helpful and also the Physics and maths tutor website has resources such as exam questions and flashcards.
Hope that helps.

ooo i used PMT for my gcses so I guess it'll be useful for a-levels too. thankss
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by lilacluster
Does anyone who does a-level edexcel b biology have any helpful study resources? I'm starting Year 12 soon and can barely find any revision resources for edexcel b.

Heya!
Thank you @TypicalNerd for sharing our resources :h: For bio, I would also recommend utilising youtube resources, for example, this youtube channel goes over chem and bio topics one by one, so if you are struggling with any particular topics, youtube is very helpful!

Generally, I would recommend doing past papers by topics rather than by year for bio, that way you'll be able to understand the topic better + work on your weaker topics more efficiently. Also, draw out diagrams in bio ( I found it helpful to understand the material better).

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest