Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Subway is opposite Toni and Guy. There's another in St Johns too.

ReputationRep:
    I need to brush up on my Worcester knowledge... A trek down St Johns will be had monday for sure. Will occupy the two hours between lectures

ReputationRep:
    Yay shiny new Worcester people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    Yay shiny new Worcester people!
    Brightttttt aaand shiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyy.

If you haven't watched Bubble Boy, I probably appear pretty strange. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    Brightttttt aaand shiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyy.

If you haven't watched Bubble Boy, I probably appear pretty strange. :rolleyes:
    I haven't, but don't worry:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    i agree the parking at worcester uni is a nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview for the "Pre-hospital, Unscheduled and Emergency Care FdSc" in March, and then I will know whether i'm coming or not :P

But i'll be living in my home town (Hereford), and commuting the two days a week (after the first week), because it's too expensive living in Worcester for those two days!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be one of the fresh meat students in Sept 2009!

Im doing the same course as Marineio. Have just booked accom, anyone in the Platinum accom?

Ben

ReputationRep:
    I got my letter about sorting out accommodation this morning. I've not been to look at any of the places but quite like the look of the off Campus Sansome Hall. Anyone know whether it's any good? I'm from Worcester and I'm quite sure I'd like to live in town. Any help in my decision would be much appreciated!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter today with my CRB, and a nice notice that the medical questionnaire would follow.

Now, i'm stuck as to what to put in the "Position Applied For" section. Student Paramedic? Paramedic Science Student? Paramedic Student? :P

What has anyone else put in theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marineio)
    I got a letter today with my CRB, and a nice notice that the medical questionnaire would follow.

Now, i'm stuck as to what to put in the "Position Applied For" section. Student Paramedic? Paramedic Science Student? Paramedic Student? :P

What has anyone else put in theirs?
    Student Paramedic i put.

ReputationRep:
    I got my letter with school experience form, my CRB check and health check to fill in.

ReputationRep:
    Nice. I just posted mine today, recorded delivery 1st class.

ReputationRep:
    I got my docs back, after sending my crb check back on thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baconator)
    I got my letter about sorting out accommodation this morning. I've not been to look at any of the places but quite like the look of the off Campus Sansome Hall. Anyone know whether it's any good? I'm from Worcester and I'm quite sure I'd like to live in town. Any help in my decision would be much appreciated!!
    I don't live in uni accomodation as I commute in, but I know people who live in Sansome Hall and they seem to like it. I've been inside there briefly too, and they looked really nice. Everything seemed very modern (I think they might have been new for the 2008 entry, but don't hold me to that!) and the rooms I saw looked a decent size. One thing I would bear in mind is that Sansome Halls do back right onto the Foregate Street Station - the top floor actually overlooks it. Some people say they can hear the trains, others say that they get used to it and it's not a problem. But in terms of location otherwise it's great, it's approximately a 3 minute walk to the high street from there and about 20 mins walk up to campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic Frog)
    I don't live in uni accomodation as I commute in, but I know people who live in Sansome Hall and they seem to like it. I've been inside there briefly too, and they looked really nice. Everything seemed very modern (I think they might have been new for the 2008 entry, but don't hold me to that!) and the rooms I saw looked a decent size. One thing I would bear in mind is that Sansome Halls do back right onto the Foregate Street Station - the top floor actually overlooks it. Some people say they can hear the trains, others say that they get used to it and it's not a problem. But in terms of location otherwise it's great, it's approximately a 3 minute walk to the high street from there and about 20 mins walk up to campus
    Thanks very much that's pretty much confirmed what I already thought I was going to live at home but I live out in the countryside so thought I might as well rack up a massive debt by living a few miles closer to Uni I don't think I'll mind about the trains, I can sleep through anything! They were new for the 2008 entry so hoping they'll be nice! Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Hi all im starting worcester uni in sep and im **** scared:eek3: can anyone tell me about it.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Im studying Marketing ,Advetising and Public Realtions. and am looking for ppl doing the same and mabye who are travelling frm brum.xx:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going too, looking forward to it though Primary teaching for me! Like most of you, I think it's got a nice feel to the place and mostly what you need. Great that its also close to brum!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to do primary here too, Im quite nervous!

Anyone else whose doing it wanna talk about it? Im scared :woo: haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.