ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukedon)
    I'm a lad doing Primary Education at Worcester :O

What do I win?
    A medal. :woo:

Do you have facebook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marineio)
    I've got an interview for the "Pre-hospital, Unscheduled and Emergency Care FdSc" in March, and then I will know whether i'm coming or not :P

But i'll be living in my home town (Hereford), and commuting the two days a week (after the first week), because it's too expensive living in Worcester for those two days!
    Hi i have an interview for the jan 2010 intake, any tips and pointers for what to expect and ways to prepare for it? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello all!

I am due to start at Worcester Uni in 2 weeks, just having some trouble sorting out accommodation. I was originally allocated platinum halls, but I don't think I could afford it, so now I have been allocated Baskerville Halls off campus. Does anyone know what Baskerville is like? Or has anyone heard anything about it?

What do you guys think of accommodation at Worcester generally? Is anyone in halls on campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyM23)
    Hello all!

I am due to start at Worcester Uni in 2 weeks, just having some trouble sorting out accommodation. I was originally allocated platinum halls, but I don't think I could afford it, so now I have been allocated Baskerville Halls off campus. Does anyone know what Baskerville is like? Or has anyone heard anything about it?

What do you guys think of accommodation at Worcester generally? Is anyone in halls on campus?
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I've lived in Worcester my whole life. I can't wait to get away ¬¬
    Doesn't take long for the small city shine to wear off. Trust me - avoid it if possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GenesisAggelos)
    I've lived in Worcester my whole life. I can't wait to get away ¬¬
    Doesn't take long for the small city shine to wear off. Trust me - avoid it if possible.
    Small cities do me fine. I go to Hereford and Cwmbran quite a lot so their perfect for me. I ain't a big city girl. I live in a town so anywhere is better than here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    Small cities do me fine. I go to Hereford and Cwmbran quite a lot so their perfect for me. I ain't a big city girl. I live in a town so anywhere is better than here.
    Lol yeah I guess it depends where you come from in the first place. I have a fair few friends at the Uni who wanted to come to Worcester because they wanted to move from one city to another, who say at first it seems great but its easy to run out of things to do by Christmas :/

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah I guess it depends where you come from in the first place. I have a fair few friends at the Uni who wanted to come to Worcester because they wanted to move from one city to another, who say at first it seems great but its easy to run out of things to do by Christmas :/
    There's only so much you can do in one place anyway no matter how big or small it is.

I quite enjoy going to cafes and the cinema =] So I'll be happy wherever haha where are you off too?

ReputationRep:
    There's only so much you can do in one place anyway no matter how big or small it is.

I quite enjoy going to cafes and the cinema =] So I'll be happy wherever haha where are you off too?
    Dunno yet lol.
    I have to pick this September. I want to apply to Cambridge, LSE, Aberdeen, maybe Kent and theres about three others Im looking at which I have to pick from

ReputationRep:
    Dunno yet lol.
    I have to pick this September. I want to apply to Cambridge, LSE, Aberdeen, maybe Kent and theres about three others Im looking at which I have to pick from
    Good luck you can probably tell what I'm doing from my signature. Haha. Alls well that ends well.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck you can probably tell what I'm doing from my signature. Haha. Alls well that ends well.
    Haha I want to do a joint honours degree in Sociology and Anthropology. My best friend wants to study Fine Art as well

ReputationRep:
    Haha I want to do a joint honours degree in Sociology and Anthropology. My best friend wants to study Fine Art as well
    Well I went to my interview today they said I'd find out in the next 24hours so fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys has anyone got theyre accomodation stuff through yet?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not yet have you?

ReputationRep:
    i aint got my accomodation stuff through yet and im worrying, please tell me more people aint got it yet too?

ReputationRep:
    they updated the stuff about accommodation on the website, it now says that we'll all get an email through in the last week in may explaining how to apply from the beginning of june

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter from worcester today saying that people who applied before 1st May, will be recieving information about accomodation in the first week of June now.

ReputationRep:
    really!? that sucks, i wanna get it out the way and sorted! most of my friends applied weeks ago :/

ReputationRep:
    still aint heard a word

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.