The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University of Worcester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
me either. hopefully we'll hear something this week..
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 81
eallen
me either. hopefully we'll hear something this week..

can you give me a heads up when u hear something and ill do the same :smile:
Reply 82
dontcomply
can you give me a heads up when u hear something and ill do the same :smile:

yeah of course :smile:
Reply 83
I still haven't received any info regarding accommodation so don't worry :smile:
But yeah, let us know if you receive anything.
Reply 84
Same here
Reply 85
everyone check your emails!! i just checked my emails and had an email from worcester uni about accommodation sent an hour ago to apply now!!
good luck, hope everyone gets their first choice :smile:
Anyone know when we will be getting confirmed places for the actual course?

Thanks
Reply 87
Woop, thankyou for pointing that out! For some reason i wasn't looking in my emails, i was expecting an actual letter. Which accomodation are you guys going for?

lolage, if your offer is conditional won't you have to wait till results? If its unconditional surely you would have it confirmed already? :s-smilie:
xHubertx
lolage, if your offer is conditional won't you have to wait till results? If its unconditional surely you would have it confirmed already? :s-smilie:

Well i have my results now, and have met the conditional offer.
Reply 89
ive applied for platinum plus - st johns campus for my first choice and platinum for my second. i only applied for those two and then re-read the email and it said to apply for at least 4! whooops. hopefully i'll get one of those then, otherwise ive no idea where im going to stay!
how about you?
Reply 90
Thanks for letting us know esther :biggrin:
I applied for Platinum for first choice. I wanted my own bathroom :smile: Btw, why doesn't Gold have their own bathroom?? Gold sounds pretty posh to me!
Reply 91
thats okay :smile:
yeah own bathroom is definitely a must!
i don't know why gold doesn't have its own bathroom, looks more or less the same as platinum for the bedrooms (apart from the en-suite of course) so i guess if you can't afford a ensuite, it allows you to still have a nice enough room and not being as basic as silver or bronze.

one things i did notice on the form for accommodation is that it didnt ask anything about us a person and personality wise, as ive heard some uni's try to match people and their personality into a flat. ah well, hopefully i'll end up with a nice enough bunch of people!
Reply 92
I went for platinum, but yeah platinum and gold do look pretty similar. Anyone on fb?
eallen
i don't know why gold doesn't have its own bathroom, looks more or less the same as platinum for the bedrooms (apart from the en-suite of course) so i guess if you can't afford a ensuite, it allows you to still have a nice enough room and not being as basic as silver or bronze.

one things i did notice on the form for accommodation is that it didnt ask anything about us a person and personality wise, as ive heard some uni's try to match people and their personality into a flat. ah well, hopefully i'll end up with a nice enough bunch of people!

Most of my coursemates were put with others on our same course. Think they try and put people on similar courses together.
Reply 94
just checked my emails thank god
i applied for platinum plus on st johns and platinum as second choice hopefully one of those :smile:
eallen

well if you end up in platinum plus at st johns you may end up with me! as far as i know i'm a nice person :P
Reply 97
eallen

Ooh, didn't realise some unis took into account personality :O That would've been awesome, although if ipswichblade's right, being with people on the same course is pretty cool too :smile:
Btw, is anyone else slightly nervous of not meeting the entry requirements?
Reply 98
yeah i hope i get platinum plus! even those its the most expensive, it looks really nice. would be great to end up with someone off here! at least id kinda know someone!

not me :smile: sorry i cant relate! my entry requirements are rather low CDD, so i should have no problem getting it. what do you need to get in? for which course too?
Reply 99
Ah lucky youuuu :frown:
What course you doing?
I'm doing Creative Digital Media - and need BCD, which I don't think i'll get :frown: Hoping Worcester will be slightly lenient!

Quick Reply

Latest