Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eallen)
    guess who finally got an email to say they had received my form!! bit longer than 3 days, but at least i got one
    lol that long, it should be allocation time about now shouldnt it?

ReputationRep:
    Yup it should *waits*...:mute:

ReputationRep:
    im new to this whole student forum thing, im 19 yrs old and have been given a conditional offer at worcester, just wandering if the uni is any good as the open day is in a months time

ReputationRep:
    I hate how late the open day is! I would have liked to have made all my decisions by now... I think I'll choose Worcester as my insurance though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ren0504)
    im new to this whole student forum thing, im 19 yrs old and have been given a conditional offer at worcester, just wandering if the uni is any good as the open day is in a months time
    hey im going worcester too in sept, ive seen it looks good, what course doing? i havnet seen any on the accomadation tho.

ReputationRep:
    hey, is anyone studying animation, graphic design or multimedia at worcester?

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly the same thing I was thinking yeahh ive applied to uni down there not sure about the place is it a quite area can anyone tell me please are there fit ppl there and is there sick night life lol

ReputationRep:
    The nightlife is below average only about 3 clubs and I went there and hated it, everyone just sits in their rooms and are unsociable. if you enjoy a good night out don't go here..!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.