The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Chemistry workbook answers

Hi does anyone have the answers to the Revise Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Higher Revision Workbook: for the 9-1 exams
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by roy577666
Hi does anyone have the answers to the Revise Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Higher Revision Workbook: for the 9-1 exams

Hi. Do you have the workbook? The answers should be at the back.
If they aren't I would ask a teacher / classmate, I can't seem to find the answers online.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
I don’t have the actual workbook i just have a booklet of a couple pages and i just wanted to check if my answers were right.
Reply 3
I don’t have the actual workbook i just have a booklet of a couple pages and i just wanted to check if my answers were right.
..&:
Reply 4
Original post by Unikitty77
Hi. Do you have the workbook? The answers should be at the back.
If they aren't I would ask a teacher / classmate, I can't seem to find the answers online.

I don’t have the actual book i just have a booklet of a couple pages and i just wanted to check if my answers were right.
I don’t have the actual book i just have a booklet of a couple pages and i just wanted to check if my answers were right.

I've got the same problem. I just googled a few of the questions and hoped the rest were right 😂

Quick Reply

Latest