Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever thought that it might take recpetion a while to sort all the parcels out. Imagine how many they get every day. It's gonna take them a while.
    In my uni we often don't get a note telling us that it has been delivered until the day after. So stop being so over dramatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SovietRussiaFH)
    I don't like them either, and they will soon regret 'taking me on' :mad:

You make it sound like they've attacked you! It will probably be delivered tomorrow.

ReputationRep:

If it turns out they are lying, then I want them to receive a formal warning. If they don't do this, I will happily tell a few choice national newspapers about my experience, and their name will be dragged through the gutter.
    You clearly do not grasp how pathetic you sound.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    The delivery company site is now also saying it's been delivered, there is still no note, and reception is closed for the night.

Oh dear. It's a good job I don't have any lectures tomorrow morning, because it looks like I'll be breaking someone's balls. I've already printed out the status tracker to prove it's been delivered, they don't have a leg to stand on.

ReputationRep:

If it turns out they are lying, then I want them to receive a formal warning. If they don't do this, I will happily tell a few choice national newspapers about my experience, and their name will be dragged through the gutter.
    I actually laughed out loud!

Are you trolling?

ReputationRep:

Ah now I see your point. You could try this site, they deal with this type of thing and I'm sure they will relate to you.

Suing university for missing parcel

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? it's only a parcel.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. It's a good job I don't have any lectures tomorrow morning, because it looks like I'll be breaking someone's balls. I've already printed out the status tracker to prove it's been delivered, they don't have a leg to stand on.
    You are a bit of a chump really,aren't you? You still don't have any evidence (other than a potentially forged or erroneous report from the deliveryman)that the delivery has actually taken place.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this has to be a troll! It is well-known that every uni in the country takes a day to process parcels because they have so many! Stop being such a tit, your note should be in the pigeon-hole tomorrow at some point! They don't care about your legal action or whether they have a leg to stand on, they'll laugh you out the door, and hopefully out of the uni! If you're for real I worry for the future graduates of this country!

ReputationRep:
    When I was in halls I had to wait around 3 days from when a parcel was delivered to actually having it in my hands. Believe it or not you're not the only resident in your halls, and your parcel might not be the priority.
    Calm down, grow up and whatever you do don't waste police time with your pettiness
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'll see what they have to say for themselves. I've been waiting since Saturday for this parcel, so I don't appreciate the staff delaying it further.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a job for The A Team.

ReputationRep:
    OP = Epic Fail

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'll see what they have to say for themselves. I've been waiting since Saturday for this parcel, so I don't appreciate the staff delaying it further.
    Wow! That is a long time. Is your Ritalin in it?

ReputationRep:
    OP waiting for delivery of his brains.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, arn't you the same guy who posted:

Not to be arrogant, but I'm intelligent and (more importantly) englightened.

It's very frustrating to me when I see the un-enlightened masses squabbling over petty problems in politics and everyday life, because usually I already have the right solution to the issue in question, but can't put it in to practice because no-one else is enlightened enough to see it, though I do my best to do so in my own life.
    Oh the irony.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Calm down! Impatient little drama queen.

ReputationRep:
    Boo hoo.

ReputationRep:
    You forgot to mention phoning your MP, but seriously I get pissed off with my uni too the wardens of our halls are some retarded pricks who were probably the only applicants- it's a large hall and they only open 7-8 and only weekdays, meaning if you rent the guest room for the whole of friday short of tracking down the person who rented it yesterday and accosting them you can only get in from 8.00 at night, they also take half a year to sort packages and if it comes at the weekend you've got a several day wait, they blew most of the hall's recreational fund on a big booze for themselves and "organised" the ******** freshers week in history.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.