Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    SillyFencer
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SovietRussiaFH)
    It's usually instant though, at least when it arrives in the morning. Parcels are delivered directly to reception so there's no reason for a delay.

This is the first time they've screwed up.

I doubt they've screwed up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was there and waiting for you tomorrow. Things have to be sorted, think about how many people there are in your uni, and how many parcels etc the uni receives every day. I would be quite surprised if they do in fact arrive directly at reception, and I really think you need to grow up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    :hmmm:
    i put a ':cool:' on too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    i put a ':cool:' on too
    lol... OK then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    lol... OK then
    :first: pahah :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    :first: pahah :p:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Come on lads stop spamming the thread, we need to keep this serious! Now where is the OP......:p:

Is there cctv at your halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple)
    Don't encourage him....... he is currently casing that book deposit store or was it the grassy knoll?

ReputationRep:
    looool this thread made me laugh big tym jst made me smile seriouslii callin 999 fr a mizzing parcel and havnt eevn waited a couple of days hahahha

ReputationRep:
    ahahahhahaahaha

ReputationRep:
    funniest thread ever.

in soviet russia, 999 calls YOU about missing parcel!

ReputationRep:
    and i think you should call the police. seriously do it. go on. they obviously wanna know about it. screw your revision, get on the damn phone now. go on. every second wasted revising is another second this receptionist is laughing at you behind your back!!!!!1!!!

.....i dispair sometimes.....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Wow! That is a long time. Is your Ritalin in it?
    Hey, leave off the Ritalin-taker-bashing :p:

ReputationRep:
    How big is the chip on your ******* shoulder, OP? What makes you worth messing with?

Get over yourself. It's not all about you.

ReputationRep:
    This guy is bloody hilarious
    he should have his own show
    'More Paranoid than Al-Fayed'
    or some other, better title

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple)
    There is one camera by the main entrance, but it's motorised so doesn't always face the same direction.

I suppose it might have caught the delivery man with my parcel, so that could be useful.

ReputationRep:
    I expect the OP will actually be disappointed if his parcel turns up tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ununpentium)
    I expect the OP will actually be disappointed if his parcel turns up tomorrow.

Hah, yes. I can just see that.

And then he'll sue the uni for smashing his dreams of nationwide fame due to his kiss-and-tell to the press about it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.