Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ununpentium)
    I expect the OP will actually be disappointed if his parcel turns up tomorrow.
    I will be disappointed if it turns up tomorrow :yep:

ReputationRep:
    oooo don't spose the package contains something that could help you get a darwin award ?

ReputationRep:
    I am betting it is a penis pump and he does not want anyone to open it up....... least of all the post people who know everyone at Uni and have access to the distribution lists :-)

ReputationRep:
    lmao this thread is ace. OP get over yourself!!

ReputationRep:
    I think he's waitin' on a matterbox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefull)
    I am betting it is a penis pump and he does not want anyone to open it up....... least of all the post people who know everyone at Uni and have access to the distribution lists :-)
    I find that concept hilarious, but no.

ReputationRep:
    I'm intrigued now... You get your package today? Or is Cardiff Uni going down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    I think he's waitin' on a matterbox.
    :excited:

ReputationRep:
    The security guards in halls at my uni used to steal parcels all the time.

ReputationRep:
    wtf?!?!?!?!?
    i thought i was impatient....

ReputationRep:
    A quick update, The note was indeed there this morning, so I went to collect it. I didn't mention anything to them at the time, but I will probably still drop an e-mail to the vice-chancellor about the matter.

I suppose it could be worse, but I still feel like I've been taken for a mug due to their laziness. You just can't get the staff these days

ReputationRep:
    I will probably still drop an e-mail to the vice-chancellor about the matter
    PAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SovietRussiaFH)
    I didn't mention anything to them at the time, but I will probably still drop an e-mail to the vice-chancellor about the matter.

Who will laugh themselves silly over it.

Hey man, I was meant to get some parcels and they weren't processed for weeks. Only received them from the uni today. They're probably screening them for anthrax or something, seeing as you're so important.

ReputationRep:
    wtf LOL you make it sound like someones died :|

ReputationRep:
    A quick update, The note was indeed there this morning, so I went to collect it. I didn't mention anything to them at the time, but I will probably still drop an e-mail to the vice-chancellor about the matter.

I suppose it could be worse, but I still feel like I've been taken for a mug due to their laziness. You just can't get the staff these days
    How can you expect them to drop off a note the day a parcel arrives? Considering everyones parcels will arrive at different times during the day. Do you expect them to deliver every single one at the time it arrives? That would be crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, not sure about that. The Amazon tracker is saying it has been delivered and gave a specific time, but the Delivery company website doesn't. I guess it just hasn't updated. I'm 95% sure it's been delivered.
    they always update things as delivered before they're physically in your hands. itll turn up tomorrow.

whats any of this got to do with legal action against the university?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh a bandwagon! *JUMP*

Ahhh no I missed!

No witty comment for this thread then.

ReputationRep:
    Only as a last resort, if they apologise or give me a good reason tomorrow morning then it'll be over and done with.

Maybe the person I spoke to wasn't who took delivery of it, and she didn't know.

If they hold on to my package or give me abuse then I'll have to take it further.

I'm a reasonable person and I'm happy to work with people that are polite and honest.
    Are you American? Because, you know, us Yanks like to sue over utterly useless **** like this all the time

ReputationRep:
    So, did you get the package or are you forced to call the cops?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.