Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    First ever topic on TSR so as much help is grateful

Its my third third time doing English Language and this year am doing GCSE English with 3 A-levals so its quite hectic...+ if i fail cant progress into A2.

The CWK is MY BEDROOM and basically its a descriptive piece of writing about 450-500 words long, describing my bedroom

You can approach the description of the bedroom in any form but ive done it in a way, such that ive got a situation. This is that,ive lost my bank card and am searching it in my bedroom. However i need to describe my bedroom which is the main thing.

Comments and Ideas are welcomed!
    ~Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The first place to start when doing an indepth description is thinking about your senses such as touch, taste, smell, etc. Before you start writing it might be a good idea to sit down and brainstorm a good few of these and a good few metaphors and similies which you could use.
    It should definately help get a few ideas flowing anyway!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.