Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone have an annoying sibling Or just annoyed by anyone right now?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god my brother is ****ing me off so much I have to have a rant about it to someone!

He thinks he is amazingly clever and will go to oxford when infact he is about the same as me. He always calls me stupid and it's so annoying! :mad:

I got an offer for Manchester University today and have been v. happy and the first thing he says to me: "Manchester is a crap university. Chavs go there."

He was also talking to my mum about how easy A levels must be (he's in year 11) because you're only studying three subjects; "GCSE's are much harder." HAHAHA just you wait my child just you wait :yep: It's annoying though, just because he goes to a grammar school (another reason why he thinks he's so great) my mum thinks he's right about everything (because she's not clever lol) and I'm not.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah so feel free to have a rant about someone who is annoying you :yep:

p.s i'm a happy person really

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.