The Student Room Group

Help me not mess this up please!

Met a really lovely girl the other night, very drunk but we had a good time all over each other in the club. It was quite nice actually to have pulled a girl I actually wanted rather than being too polite to tell some munter to do one. Anyway, we agreed to meet up which we did the other night and it was good fun getting to know her a bit more, she gave a lot of hints that she likes me a lot. I was really tired and braindead so hardly set the place alight but it was fun and I made sure she knew I'm not normally so damn quiet lol. To be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed really, didn't expect her to be so nice or gorgeous as she was.

Anyway, should be meeting her at the weekend, but all I seem to want to do is talk to her in some way, either text her or facebook her or something and I know I shouldn't as it'll come off really needy and shocking. Need you guys to keep me cool please!

Thankyou :smile:
Reply 1
Change you Facebook relationship status to married, she'll love it.
Anonymous
Met a really lovely girl the other night, very drunk but we had a good time all over each other in the club. It was quite nice actually to have pulled a girl I actually wanted rather than being too polite to tell some munter to do one. Anyway, we agreed to meet up which we did the other night and it was good fun getting to know her a bit more, she gave a lot of hints that she likes me a lot. I was really tired and braindead so hardly set the place alight but it was fun and I made sure she knew I'm not normally so damn quiet lol. To be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed really, didn't expect her to be so nice or gorgeous as she was.

Anyway, should be meeting her at the weekend, but all I seem to want to do is talk to her in some way, either text her or facebook her or something and I know I shouldn't as it'll come off really needy and shocking. Need you guys to keep me cool please!

Thankyou :smile:

seriously, just be yourself. you sound like a genuine guy. give her, maybe, one text, saying that you're really looking forward to the weekend or something. don't ask a question just say you can't wait to see her. she'll love it, and if she likes you back she'll reply. good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending