Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help me not mess this up please! watch

Met a really lovely girl the other night, very drunk but we had a good time all over each other in the club. It was quite nice actually to have pulled a girl I actually wanted rather than being too polite to tell some munter to do one. Anyway, we agreed to meet up which we did the other night and it was good fun getting to know her a bit more, she gave a lot of hints that she likes me a lot. I was really tired and braindead so hardly set the place alight but it was fun and I made sure she knew I'm not normally so damn quiet lol. To be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed really, didn't expect her to be so nice or gorgeous as she was.

Anyway, should be meeting her at the weekend, but all I seem to want to do is talk to her in some way, either text her or facebook her or something and I know I shouldn't as it'll come off really needy and shocking. Need you guys to keep me cool please!

Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Change you Facebook relationship status to married, she'll love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Met a really lovely girl the other night, very drunk but we had a good time all over each other in the club. It was quite nice actually to have pulled a girl I actually wanted rather than being too polite to tell some munter to do one. Anyway, we agreed to meet up which we did the other night and it was good fun getting to know her a bit more, she gave a lot of hints that she likes me a lot. I was really tired and braindead so hardly set the place alight but it was fun and I made sure she knew I'm not normally so damn quiet lol. To be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed really, didn't expect her to be so nice or gorgeous as she was.

Anyway, should be meeting her at the weekend, but all I seem to want to do is talk to her in some way, either text her or facebook her or something and I know I shouldn't as it'll come off really needy and shocking. Need you guys to keep me cool please!

Thankyou
    seriously, just be yourself. you sound like a genuine guy. give her, maybe, one text, saying that you're really looking forward to the weekend or something. don't ask a question just say you can't wait to see her. she'll love it, and if she likes you back she'll reply. good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.