Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so I feel really infatuated with this girl at the moment, she is funny, pretty etc. It is like i have been with boys in the past. I don't think of her sexually though as I don't of boys either! If you are gay do you have to feel sexually attracted to them?

ReputationRep:
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    are you a boy or a girl?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I get you. Errm, I'd say you'd feel some attraction, but I wouldn't know.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds more like a hero-worship / idolisation kind of deal to me.

I know where you're coming from...occasionally I meet someone (could be of either sex), and just think 'you're AMAZING!'. It's good to know people who possess qualities you aspire to have yourself.

Theres nothing wrong with that, I dont think you're actually gay unless you feel sexually attracted them

ReputationRep:
    I think OP is a guy

What you are feeling is normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rokit)
    I think OP is a guy

What you are feeling is normal
    Are you sure? They said something about feeling attracted to the girl...like they had been to boys in the past?

Meh...spose it is quite an ambiguous post...well whatever, if they're not sexually attracted to the person then I dont reckon its an indicator of whether or not they're gay

ReputationRep:
    The only way to resolve this beyond doubt is to ask the object of your affection if she fancies a spot of cunnilingus. There really is no other way around this, sorry.

Oh i'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh i'm a girl
    Aha I knew it! :p:

I still dont think you're gay....unless youre actually sexually attracted to another girl (and even that wouldnt necessarily make you gay)

ReputationRep:
    i dont think you are "gay" if you are not sexually attracted to a girl. However i would say do what you feel is right dont feel caged by peoples opinions etc. Good Luck just follow your heart!

ReputationRep:
    try it. experiment. you never know!

thanks guys!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.