Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

uggs Watch

• View Poll Results: what do you think of REAL uggs?
    love 'em
    39.26%
    hate 'em
    43.56%
    not bothered.
    17.18%

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind having some black uggs boots but Id only wear them around the house. I'd be too embarrassed to wear them out as I'd just look like everyone else.

If someone bought me some beige ugg boots, I don't know, I'd probably take them back to the shop.

just don't wear them with tracksuits tucked into them :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinPin)
    i only wear my classic ones as slippers because, yes, they are not the prettiest thing to be seen wearing.

but the cardy ones are much nicer. you get the comfyness with a bit more style :p:
    you must be joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinPin)
    i only wear my classic ones as slippers because, yes, they are not the prettiest thing to be seen wearing.

but the cardy ones are much nicer. you get the comfyness with a bit more style :p:

agreed the Cardy ones do look much more attractive, but don't worry the Chavs will get to them as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    agreed the Cardy ones do look much more attractive, but don't worry the Chavs will get to them as well.
    they already have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    they already have

LOOOL, not seen any, actually iv only seen 10 chavs in the past week, that's strange especially for London.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind having a pair of black Ugg boots. But even then I'd only wear them around the house. I'd be too embarrassed to wear them outside as I'd just look like everyone else.

If someone bought me a pair of beige Ugg boots I'd probably just take them back to the shop.

(just don't wear them with tracksuits tucked in :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VickieLR)
    I don't see what is so much better about the authentic Ugg boot, I see just as many people walking on the sides of those as the fake ones. I'll stick to paying £6 for a pair of Primark ones because they are not worth £150 - £200 in my opinion.
    yeah maybe not worth that much but they are far comfier

ReputationRep:
    Why is it some people find it impossible to walk normally in them?

Most people I see end up walking on the sides!

ReputationRep:
    oops double post :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her0n)
    Why is it some people find it impossible to walk normally in them?

Most people I see end up walking on the sides!
    it's because they're crap quality and the backs just collapse. real uggs have support round there so they don't collapse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    yeah theyve started wearing knock off ones now.

i've sort of had my wear out of mine now tho so i'm not bothered! i think you can tell the difference though cos they tend to always be folded over where mine are like right up my legs with the buttons up.

ReputationRep:
    I love them !
    They are so warm and comfy and great for travelling to and from Uni in winter!
    Don't like the fake ones though ...

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohemian_like_you)
    I wouldn't mind having a pair of black Ugg boots.
    the black ones stain your feet

ReputationRep:
    Hideous.

ReputationRep:
    They're so ugly! They're the winter equivalent of Crocs. Not a good look.

ReputationRep:
    I restrain myself from laughing at people wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    If I have cold feet, I'll wear my normal boots with a pair of walking socks thank you very much.

They look comfy and all that, but it's just the fact that every other person is wearing them.. how boring.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them, have done ever since they came out. Personally, I wouldn't want to go out and see numerous others in identical footwear.

ReputationRep:
    They are fugly as fugly can get. I know this might be a bit sad but they remind me of the shoes that everyone wore in Dragon Ball Z.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting, although I do have a £4 pair from primark that I wear as slippers

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.