Turn on thread page Beta

uggs watch

• View Poll Results: what do you think of REAL uggs?
    love 'em
    39.26%
    hate 'em
    43.56%
    not bothered.
    17.18%

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know roughly how much they would be if i bought a pair in australia?

ReputationRep:
    Hate them with a passion.
    Schuch are selling the normal ones for £140.

Just because you got up late for a lecture does not mean you can stroll around campus with your trackies/pyjamas tucked into them.
    And FFS don't wear them when it's raining, they are made to soak up puddles (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    i'm talking real uggs as in ugg australia, not those ones you get for a fiver in town.

i love 'em they're nice and warm and comfy but what do guys think of them? some seem to really like them, some seem to think they're bloody ugly...

views?

x
    In response to "real uggs as in ugg australia" - they are actually made in China.

However, you can get Ugg boots that are actually made in Australia, but they aren't called Ugg Australia.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind them, but the cheap ones always go like weird and make your feet look odd.
    Oh the real ones are alright.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think they look pretty horrible

They're hot. Especially with a skirt and black tights. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I looove them - well yeah, did before chavs got to them. I have the tall black ones but WISH i had got the cardy ones, or sundance ones (anyone heard of those?)

Also, fakes should be BANNED! >.<

ReputationRep:
    they look extrremely cheap, why so expensive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    I love them. Bought some "Just Sheepskin" ones last year from Faith, which were like £100, because they had lace up sides which I liked and didn't want generic ones. But they were rubbish and wouldn't stay up so I ended up just buying normal ones.

I just bought some new ones, and I have flipping tree sap on them! It looks like tar. Any recs as to how I get this off?!
    Drycleaners will clean them for you for about £20

ReputationRep:
    No hate, but most people who wear them just be generic replicas of each other.

Not enough individual style.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend actually likes them, and i like em too. He hated them until he saw them on some model, then he said, "wow those are just like your boots", And i was like "DuUHH"

ReputationRep:
    I hate the idea of £90 shoes, so I automatically hate them.

I love the cheap ones though, purely because I have bad circulation and they wrap my feet in a warm, furry blanket, keeping them safe and warm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VickieLR)
    I'll stick to paying £6 for a pair of Primark ones because they are not worth £150 - £200 in my opinion.
    I agree, I actually like my primark ones better than my real uggs, they have a cute bauble hanging from them :p:

ReputationRep:
    they look like absolute POO

a disgrace to fashion

ReputationRep:
    Love them. I've got 4 pairs of real ones. I hate the ones girls wear that cave in at the back they look awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LO :))
    Love them. I've got 4 pairs of real ones. I hate the ones girl wear that cave in at the back they look awful.
    I have a habit of noticing the way people walk.

It's looks really odd when girls walk funny in their uggs and walk so their heels don't actually tread fully on the soles. It looks so odd.

ReputationRep:
    They're as comfy as hell with Canterburys/sweat pants for lazy days.

ReputationRep:
    They make me want to wipe out sheep so that they can't make them.
    And I LOVE sheep.
    They honestly do make my soul cry.
    x

Meh . . .not my money! I can't stand them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.