Newquay 09! Watch

charrrlotte.ox
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
okay. group of 16 yr old girls heading down newquay way after gcses! need some help sorting out accomodation etc...

HELP! where have people stayed that WASN'T smuggler's haven 'cause that's bloody 'orrible?

and who else is going?!

(:
charrrlotte.ox
Rep:
?
seriously...no one has anything to say?!
Spongebob*No*Pants
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm also quite interested since i might go with a few friends too...
Alexiscool
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi! I am from cornwall but cant really help you sorry because I dont know newquay very well
charrrlotte.ox
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexiscool)
Hi! I am from cornwall but cant really help you sorry because I dont know newquay very well
haha thanks :P i've been to cornwall every summer since i was born but it's always been the other side if that makes sense. just need to know about stuff people do there&where they stay etc
tomster
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They are very strict on ID.

Apart from that, I know nothing about the town.
Gemz87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Personally I wouldn't bother if you're 16, go abroad - at least then you'll be able to go out in the evenings
gamer91
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by loafer)
newquay. urgh. rock, polz
but nobody cornish lives there.

it's just a collective of second homes.

OP: beaches are always good as something to do, or the many wonderful attractions there are.
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Are you looking at staying at a campsite or surf lodge? I went this year and it was brilliant, despite the fact that it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY. Going next summer too.
charrrlotte.ox
Rep:
?
(Original post by GrahamFromJeremyKyle)
Are you looking at staying at a campsite or surf lodge? I went this year and it was brilliant, despite the fact that it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY. Going next summer too.
campsite probs. but with static caravans not camping.
LozengeC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You could go to Perran Sands, I know it's not Newquay itself, but it's next to Perranporth which is beautiful.:yep:
Gemz87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah Perranporth is really nice, I spend most of the summer there
charrrlotte.ox
Rep:
?
i know but we want to go to newquay:P
LozengeC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have you been to Newquay before? I've been there twice, and it's nice enough, but I'm not sure it's that suitable for 16 year olds in the evenings to be honest. :p: Whereas in somewhere like Perranporth you have places to go in the evening, shops and the beach, without the rowdy stag nights and stuff which can be a little dangerous. :p:
sammi39
Report 10 years ago
hiyaaa

im going a a group of 6 16 year old girls in june 2009, we r staying in a place called tregustick park, they have minimal rules and the site is specially for teens.
x
scout123
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i went last summer with my friends, don't get your hopes up if your thinking of going clubbing, you won't be. they do loads of underage nights though which are pretty good.

we stayed in airborne lodge, which was fine for what we paid for!
i'd also recommend the escape & shark bait, i know people who stayed there and they didn't have any complaints
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aye, you won't be getting into clubs there if you're not 18.
n00bula
Report 10 years ago
seriously why do you want to go to newquay its a dump!
angel_flo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I love how everyone is abusing my lovely hometown! Have you tried Rosecliston campsite? They are one of the only places to let groups of under 18s stay and are pretty chilled out. If you want to be right in the town centre try the surf lodges - reef is a pretty good standard of one. Most of the clubs do an under 18s night during the week now so you should get a chance to have a bit of a night out with your mates. Hope that helped x
charrrlotte.ox
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by angel_flo)
I love how everyone is abusing my lovely hometown! Have you tried Rosecliston campsite? They are one of the only places to let groups of under 18s stay and are pretty chilled out. If you want to be right in the town centre try the surf lodges - reef is a pretty good standard of one. Most of the clubs do an under 18s night during the week now so you should get a chance to have a bit of a night out with your mates. Hope that helped x
ty very much! will check it out x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads