Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    okay. group of 16 yr old girls heading down newquay way after gcses! need some help sorting out accomodation etc...

HELP! where have people stayed that WASN'T smuggler's haven 'cause that's bloody 'orrible?

and who else is going?!

(:

ReputationRep:
    seriously...no one has anything to say?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also quite interested since i might go with a few friends too...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am from cornwall but cant really help you sorry because I dont know newquay very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexiscool)
    Hi! I am from cornwall but cant really help you sorry because I dont know newquay very well
    haha thanks :P i've been to cornwall every summer since i was born but it's always been the other side if that makes sense. just need to know about stuff people do there&where they stay etc

ReputationRep:
    They are very strict on ID.

Apart from that, I know nothing about the town.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I wouldn't bother if you're 16, go abroad - at least then you'll be able to go out in the evenings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loafer)
    newquay. urgh. rock, polz
    but nobody cornish lives there.

it's just a collective of second homes.

OP: beaches are always good as something to do, or the many wonderful attractions there are.

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking at staying at a campsite or surf lodge? I went this year and it was brilliant, despite the fact that it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY. Going next summer too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrahamFromJeremyKyle)
    Are you looking at staying at a campsite or surf lodge? I went this year and it was brilliant, despite the fact that it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY. Going next summer too.
    campsite probs. but with static caravans not camping.

ReputationRep:
    You could go to Perran Sands, I know it's not Newquay itself, but it's next to Perranporth which is beautiful.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Perranporth is really nice, I spend most of the summer there

ReputationRep:
    i know but we want to go to newquay:P

ReputationRep:
    Have you been to Newquay before? I've been there twice, and it's nice enough, but I'm not sure it's that suitable for 16 year olds in the evenings to be honest. :p: Whereas in somewhere like Perranporth you have places to go in the evening, shops and the beach, without the rowdy stag nights and stuff which can be a little dangerous. :p:

ReputationRep:
    hiyaaa

im going a a group of 6 16 year old girls in june 2009, we r staying in a place called tregustick park, they have minimal rules and the site is specially for teens.
    x

ReputationRep:
    i went last summer with my friends, don't get your hopes up if your thinking of going clubbing, you won't be. they do loads of underage nights though which are pretty good.

we stayed in airborne lodge, which was fine for what we paid for!
    i'd also recommend the escape & shark bait, i know people who stayed there and they didn't have any complaints

ReputationRep:
    Aye, you won't be getting into clubs there if you're not 18.

ReputationRep:
    seriously why do you want to go to newquay its a dump!

ReputationRep:
    I love how everyone is abusing my lovely hometown! Have you tried Rosecliston campsite? They are one of the only places to let groups of under 18s stay and are pretty chilled out. If you want to be right in the town centre try the surf lodges - reef is a pretty good standard of one. Most of the clubs do an under 18s night during the week now so you should get a chance to have a bit of a night out with your mates. Hope that helped x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_flo)
    I love how everyone is abusing my lovely hometown! Have you tried Rosecliston campsite? They are one of the only places to let groups of under 18s stay and are pretty chilled out. If you want to be right in the town centre try the surf lodges - reef is a pretty good standard of one. Most of the clubs do an under 18s night during the week now so you should get a chance to have a bit of a night out with your mates. Hope that helped x
    ty very much! will check it out x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.