Turn on thread page Beta

What age were you when u lost ur Virgin status? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    .. 54.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    i thought you were still a virgin :confused: :confused:
    Perhaps he found it again. The wonders of modern medicine, eh?

ReputationRep:
    i thought you were still a virgin :confused: :confused:
    I have an apology to make, I read 12 as 22, I tought he has having a go at the 22 year old version. Profesh I agree with you 100% thats its wrong at 12. The mods can also check and varify that I did choose 22 and not 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have an apology to make, I read 12 as 22, I tought he has having a go at the 22 year old version. Profesh I agree with you 100% thats its wrong at 12. The mods can also check and varify that I did choose 22 and not 12
    so you've lost your virginity in the last four weeks?? :confused:

well i think you really deserve a rep for being so honest and open about it..most stupid people try to hide it for some reason.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    so you've lost your virginity in the last four weeks?? :confused:

well i think you really deserve a rep for being so honest and open about it..most stupid people try to hide it for some reason.. :rolleyes:
    No, I've been 22 for 4 months anyway now. Its just thats the highest number there was on the thread. If 60 was on there I would have picked that

I don't worry about it anymore though I have enough real things to worry about.My life is like catching buses anyway, you wait 20 minutes for a bus and 5 turn up at once.

ReputationRep:
    i remember the day i lost my virginity, must have been about 74.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    No, I've been 22 for 4 months anyway now. Its just thats the highest number there was on the thread. If 60 was on there I would have picked that

I don't worry about it anymore though I have enough real things to worry about.My life is like catching buses anyway, you wait 20 minutes for a bus and 5 turn up at once.
    :rofl: you're sooo funny!! :rofl:

well you shouldn't be too worried about when the buses will all come in ...but hey, once they're gonna come, you're gonna have a hell of a sex life dude!! :p:
    I got a 24 year old friend who's still a virgin and he last pulled a girl when he was 17 :rolleyes: . And no hes not gay. ANd yes he's really cute and fit!! And no i don't like him lol.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: you're sooo funny!! :rofl:

well you shouldn't be too worried about when the buses will all come in ...but hey, once they're gonna come, you're gonna have a hell of a sex life dude!! :p:
    I got a 24 year old friend who's still a virgin and he last pulled a girl when he was 17 :rolleyes: . And no hes not gay. ANd yes he's really cute and fit!! And no i don't like him lol.
    Maybe that's how all the girls feel and why he gets no sex :hmpf:
    Why don't you like him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Maybe that's how all the girls feel and why he gets no sex :hmpf:
    Why don't you like him?
    he's too much of a nerd and 'goody 2 shoes'. Besides, he's too old.

AND i like you and Mr Toy soldier..can't love everyone, can I?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    he's too much of a nerd and 'goody 2 shoes'. Besides, he's too old.

AND i like you and Mr Toy soldier..can't love everyone, can I?? :rolleyes:
    Ture, now I'll just have to kill To...
    No that's right can't love everyone

ReputationRep:
    Maybe thats my problem, I am too nerdy, but I seem to wellow(?) in it.

ReputationRep:
    need a 'haven't tried yet' choice here...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.