Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you a cat or a dog person? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you a cat or a dog person?
    A cat person
    52.57%
    A dog person
    39.43%
    I hate cats and dogs
    2.29%
    I hate animals
    5.71%

ReputationRep:
    Just was thinking about this randomly, as people associate different qualities with cat lovers and dog lovers.

Cat lovers are said to be mischievous, unpredictable and independent. People often say that cat lovers tend to work hard and are graceful. They are thoughtful and can separate friends from false friends and are also are intrigued by the workings of the world whilst being graceful individuals.

Dog lovers are said to be adventurous, fun loving and loyal. People often say that dog lovers are open minded and faithful. They can easily make friends and value obedience and kindness. Dog lovers know when to mind their own business and aren't easily embarrassed at their wrong doings.

Well, the above may be a heap of rubbish but it's all a bit of fun.

So, are you a cat lover or a dog lover?

Hypothetically, you may only choose one. Even if you're a lover of both cats and dogs, choose whichever one you like more.

I absolutely love cats, such cute creatures. I like dogs too, but I prefer cats as I only like certain types of dogs.

ReputationRep:
    I like both.

ReputationRep:
    Like them both but since i have two Harlequin Great Danes - i would say dogs

ReputationRep:
    I tend to just hate animals in general, but if I had to choose then it would DEFINITELY be dogs, cats freak me out way too much :no:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: cats!
    My kitty is next to me right now purring...with the odd walk over my keyboard

ReputationRep:
    Cats :yep: Because dogs have owners, cats have servants...

ReputationRep:
    Both! I love animals.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer cats, but like dogs too - especially with certain personalities, more cat-like personalities.

ReputationRep:
    I voted "I hate cats and dogs".

I don't hate them, but I hate the fact I'm allergic to them. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a dog person . Cats are ok but dogs are more obedient than cats.

ReputationRep:
    Dogs

ReputationRep:
    When it comes to harming animals, beggers can't be choosers

ReputationRep:
    Both, but I like cats much more. I don't think I would ever buy a cat as a pet, but I dont hate them

ReputationRep:
    I love Dogs .

ReputationRep:
    Cats

ReputationRep:
    Dog, cats are for pussies.

ReputationRep:
    Dogs. Cats are itchy.

ReputationRep:
    They both taste just as good

ReputationRep:
    I love cats, they're so gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SovietRussiaFH)
    I like both.
    Read:
    Hypothetically, you may only choose one. Even if you're a lover of both cats and dogs, choose whichever one you like more.

:mad:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.