The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't fit into either of those categories. What type of animals do disgruntled people love?

But, dogs > cats.
I love dogs. They are much more responsive than cats. You can tell when they're happy to see you, or when they're upset, or bored. And they're so much fun as well. I love my dog, she really is part of the family.
Dogs.
Cats are the spawn of Satan.
Reply 23
I like dogs best. :love: My dogs wipe their feet after they come inside when it's been raining, haha.
StotheL
I absolutely love cats, such cute creatures. I like dogs too, but I prefer cats as I only like certain types of dogs.

Same :smile:
Reply 25
I like both. But I'd be pretty unlikely to ever choose to get a cat. I really don't like them catching birds/frogs etc - yes, it's completely natural, but's it's upsetting finding a dead bird in your toilet. I like the loyalty of dogs...they're *always* ridiculously pleased to see you, whereas cats are a little more fickle; if a neighbour starts feeding them better cat-food they're off like a shot!
Damn. I miss my dog now. Crappy uni halls!
Reply 26
cats :smile: i have one..
I'm a dog person. I've only ever had dogs and cannot get on with cats - I find them too aloof.
I have a cat so -cat and he is like a brother to me yet I agree on the cats doing what they want he pretty much sits on my chair and slowly pushes me off taking up 75% of the chair when im trying to sit down on it. I like dogs - but i find it odd that people let them push and lick their faces seems unhiegienic to me.
Reply 29
I'm a cat person, so cute and fluffy and full of win... but 'graceful'? No. Just no. *Does srs cat face*
Reply 30
DisgruntledMoth
What type of animals do disgruntled people love?

:smile: :p:

Spoiler

I've never been keen on cats but I love dogs
Reply 32
I like both, but I prefer canines. :smile:
like both but ever since i got a cat i've been more of a dog person, typical xD
Reply 34
foldingstars
I tend to just hate animals in general, but if I had to choose then it would DEFINITELY be dogs, cats freak me out way too much :no:

you shouldn't hate yourself
I prefer dogs.
Although, I'm not really fond of animals in general.
I'm not really too keen on any animals, but cats are definitely better than dogs. Dogs scare me a little. :o:
Reply 37
I suppose I should be a dog person. I've had a pet dog for most of my life and never had a cat. But really, I'm completely indifferent. I don't particularly feel the need to have any sort of pet. Don't hate either, I would be ok with having one if whoever I'm living with wants one.
Reply 38
Obviously dog person. Don't have a problem with cats though, dogs have always been more special to me -shrug-
I don't really like animals :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending