The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thomm
Yeah, okay. But your implication that somehow the OP was shallow just because he can appreciate a fine arse when he sees one was a bit rich. Liking someone's eyes is no more deep and meaningful than liking someone's rear end.

I wasn't making a serious comment. I wasn't trying to make any implications on the OP. He's perfectly fine in saying what he did - this thread is all about looks - so he had no need to mention personality. I wanted to get MY views across however. To show how long the priority of looks last for me, which is not very.

As someone else said on the thread - this is not to bash about shallowness, because thats not the point of the thread.
Reply 21
According to the oh-so unshallow population of TSR (:rolleyes:) as long as you aren't pug ugly you've got a chance, 'cause all that matters is personality.
Reply 22
My Golden locks of course
CockSnot
infact, forget all the bollox, why dont we all just act like dogs, go and sniff her arse, she pulls her knickers down, you bang her and be on your way, because thats what happens in the long run anyway

Maybe not.
Reply 24
shenzys
Urgh....

you have a cavalier? I'm getting one this month =D

To speak on the subject... no matter what anyone says girls and boys both look for someone gorgeous
personality doesn't come into it until after that unless they are a complete and utter dick like a few of you seem to be!
Reply 25
Hair's important? Eyes too? Uh-oh... :creep:
Their face, their body, confidence, and then general personality.
Reply 27
Necro Defain
Confidence is a big factor I think (Not that I'm claiming to be a girl!)

Definitely, I love the masculine swagger of a man :love: I just love masculinity, a nice physique i.e. broad shoulders, and just an aura of charm surrounding the guy.
Reply 28
Long hair
Emo/indie
Nice clothes
Fit
Funny
Blond hair
Black hair
Coloured Hair
Not too manly
Not too nice
Not too keen
Not too aloof
Good hair
Simiar taste in music to myself
Likes languages
Is cool
Big willy
Reply 29
anyone here like black boys like me? (no i cant be asked to put up my pic) :confused:
Reply 30
Rach__
u have a cavalier? im gettin 1 this month =D

2 speak on the subject... no matter what anyone says girls n boys both look 4 some1 gorgeous
personality doesnt come into it until after that unless they are a complete and utter dick like a few of u seem 2 be!

I wish! Its impossible to find one these days :frown:
Reply 31
cocksnot.. LOL what a username..
i think the guys gotta be gud with his words..
i hate guys who are really quite childish and corny when they tryna be 'on it'
like some boy goes to me 'you want my chocolate log with cream'
sorry but, who the hell says stuff like that?! lol. made me laugh later buh at the time i was like.. WTFF
Reply 32
DisgruntledMoth
I don't, until I've actually talked to them/ been around them for a while and know their personality.

I remember watching a program once, that said men spend longer checking out women than vice versa. They also put some kind of goggles on some participants, who were in a room filled with the opposite sex, and it shows whereabouts they were looking, and for how long. Women "checked out" things like arse in less than a second, and men took several seconds. Apparently men also turn their heads more, whereas women side-glance.

Just thought that was vaguely interesting.

I watched that program! Totally forgot about it what was it called?
Blue Rose
Nothing.:tumble:

Haha yeah but does the question really apply to you BR?
Reply 34
I think this thread has run its course

Latest

Trending

Trending