Turn on thread page Beta

What do girls find attractive about boys? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomm)
    Yeah, okay. But your implication that somehow the OP was shallow just because he can appreciate a fine arse when he sees one was a bit rich. Liking someone's eyes is no more deep and meaningful than liking someone's rear end.
    I wasn't making a serious comment. I wasn't trying to make any implications on the OP. He's perfectly fine in saying what he did - this thread is all about looks - so he had no need to mention personality. I wanted to get MY views across however. To show how long the priority of looks last for me, which is not very.

As someone else said on the thread - this is not to bash about shallowness, because thats not the point of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    According to the oh-so unshallow population of TSR (:rolleyes:) as long as you aren't pug ugly you've got a chance, 'cause all that matters is personality.

ReputationRep:
    My Golden locks of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CockSnot)
    infact, forget all the bollox, why dont we all just act like dogs, go and sniff her arse, she pulls her knickers down, you bang her and be on your way, because thats what happens in the long run anyway
    Maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Urgh....
    you have a cavalier? I'm getting one this month =D

To speak on the subject... no matter what anyone says girls and boys both look for someone gorgeous
    personality doesn't come into it until after that unless they are a complete and utter **** like a few of you seem to be!

ReputationRep:
    Hair's important? Eyes too? Uh-oh... :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Their face, their body, confidence, and then general personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro Defain)
    Confidence is a big factor I think (Not that I'm claiming to be a girl!)
    Definitely, I love the masculine swagger of a man :love: I just love masculinity, a nice physique i.e. broad shoulders, and just an aura of charm surrounding the guy.

ReputationRep:
    Long hair
    Emo/indie
    Nice clothes
    Fit
    Funny
    Blond hair
    Black hair
    Coloured Hair
    Not too manly
    Not too nice
    Not too keen
    Not too aloof
    Good hair
    Simiar taste in music to myself
    Likes languages
    Is cool
    Big willy

ReputationRep:
    anyone here like black boys like me? (no i cant be asked to put up my pic) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach__)
    u have a cavalier? im gettin 1 this month =D

2 speak on the subject... no matter what anyone says girls n boys both look 4 some1 gorgeous
    personality doesnt come into it until after that unless they are a complete and utter **** like a few of u seem 2 be!
    I wish! Its impossible to find one these days

ReputationRep:
    cocksnot.. LOL what a username..
    i think the guys gotta be gud with his words..
    i hate guys who are really quite childish and corny when they tryna be 'on it'
    like some boy goes to me 'you want my chocolate log with cream'
    sorry but, who the hell says stuff like that?! lol. made me laugh later buh at the time i was like.. WTFF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I don't, until I've actually talked to them/ been around them for a while and know their personality.

I remember watching a program once, that said men spend longer checking out women than vice versa. They also put some kind of goggles on some participants, who were in a room filled with the opposite sex, and it shows whereabouts they were looking, and for how long. Women "checked out" things like arse in less than a second, and men took several seconds. Apparently men also turn their heads more, whereas women side-glance.

Just thought that was vaguely interesting.
    I watched that program! Totally forgot about it what was it called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    Nothing.:tumble:
    Haha yeah but does the question really apply to you BR?

ReputationRep:
    I think this thread has run its course

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.