Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teea)
    lol have u been to nottingham before..ive never actually been there so i dnt know what it looks like part from looking at pictures but im going to the open day in february...
    Lol! I lived there till I was 14! and I go to stay with my sister every holidays and as often as I can so I know my way around etc..

Cliftons an ok place, but ive never liked it so apart from doing my course there i'd like to stay away from it as much as possible!

Trust me, Nottingham is lovely :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Lol! I lived there till I was 14! and I go to stay with my sister every holidays and as often as I can so I know my way around etc..

Cliftons an ok place, but ive never liked it so apart from doing my course there i'd like to stay away from it as much as possible!

Trust me, Nottingham is lovely :yep:
    ok thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    i got my offer come through the post today =D (tho twas sent on the 5th dec, n today is the 15th =S )

im sooo happy =D =D =D hehe NTU is my first choice!:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxunique99xx)
    i got my offer come through the post today =D (tho twas sent on the 5th dec, n today is the 15th =S )

im sooo happy =D =D =D hehe NTU is my first choice!:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    well done...its my first choice aswell !!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    got an offer today

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teea)
    well done...its my first choice aswell !!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :yep:
    thanks x
    o0o0o coool :P what u wna study???

did u get a letter before it came thru on ucas??? cos i haven't got any update on ucas and the letter was suposedly sent 11 days ago now =S ...

cos with my other 2 offers it came thru on ucas thn i got letters confirming the offers bout a wk later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    I got an unconditional today.
    =D congrats!!! x

what u gna study?

ReputationRep:
    =D congrats!!! x

what u gna study?
    Thank you! I'm going to study photography

ReputationRep:
    cool

ReputationRep:
    thanks x
    o0o0o coool :P what u wna study???

did u get a letter before it came thru on ucas??? cos i haven't got any update on ucas and the letter was suposedly sent 11 days ago now =S ...

cos with my other 2 offers it came thru on ucas thn i got letters confirming the offers bout a wk later
    i gonna study international business, what bout you?...my offer came on ucas about 2 weeks ago but i still havent got a letter or anythig from them confirmin it!!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Well done you two! Especially an unconditional! You lucky moo! =] :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks!

ReputationRep:
    oh, and ive been waiting over a month now to hear back from them

so some people get offers quickly others dont. apparently more academic and popular subjects gets offers first, but mine is quite specific soooo...i think its pretty harsh really cos i now get less time to decide which my fave choices are etc and most of my friends have already sent off accomodation applications...completely unfair as students doing less popular courses dont get the opportunity for their fave accomodation

[email protected] and others doing ym kind of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teea)
    i gonna study international business, what bout you?...my offer came on ucas about 2 weeks ago but i still havent got a letter or anythig from them confirmin it!!!!
    hehe lol im gonna do forensic biology..... yeh mines the other way round ive got the letter but nothing on track =S
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy Percy)
    oh, and ive been waiting over a month now to hear back from them

so some people get offers quickly others dont. apparently more academic and popular subjects gets offers first, but mine is quite specific soooo...i think its pretty harsh really cos i now get less time to decide which my fave choices are etc and most of my friends have already sent off accomodation applications...completely unfair as students doing less popular courses dont get the opportunity for their fave accomodation

[email protected] and others doing ym kind of course
    I heard we couldn't send off accomodation stuff until January, until everyone had applied (the ucas applying deadline..).
    Am I wrong everyone Because if not then im doing mine now!!:shifty:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god , i pray NTU , wont decline my offer. am dying to go er , midlands here i come. i applied on the 14th , jus got an confirmation from de montfort. i also applied to birmingham city , oxford brookes and gloucestershire. anyone who is defenately goin to NTU , holla at me pliz

ReputationRep:
    i'm curious.... do you have to wait until you've recieved offers from All of ure choices before you can confirm which ones u want to go to =S =S .....

when are u supposedly supposed to sort out student loans n accommodation =S ??????????????
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    i'm curious.... do you have to wait until you've recieved offers from All of ure choices before you can confirm which ones u want to go to =S =S .....

when are u supposedly supposed to sort out student loans n accommodation =S ??????????????
    Yeah! if you don't want to wait for them all and already have your firm and insurance offers you can decline the other application.

I asked my bf about the finance and he said he sent his off last march and got it in time forr september so I think you have plenty of time.

You can start applying for accomodation from January once you have accepted a uni's offer. It's best to do it quick so you get the place you want.

Hope this helps.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexybabe)
    oh my god , i pray NTU , wont decline my offer. am dying to go er , midlands here i come. i applied on the 14th , jus got an confirmation from de montfort. i also applied to birmingham city , oxford brookes and gloucestershire. anyone who is defenately goin to NTU , holla at me pliz
    Good Luck! Keep us posted.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.