Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I only had my UCAS sent off on the 12th of January Abit late huh.

I'm just wondering when my offer for NTU will come through.

Any ideas?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Mine came through 2 weeks after my application was sent.
    That's if you get an offer :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MetalheadA7X)
    I only had my UCAS sent off on the 12th of January Abit late huh.

I'm just wondering when my offer for NTU will come through.

Any ideas?
    I've just got my offer from them, my application was sent off 4 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    ah thanks guys for the info!

ReputationRep:
    got offer today, English&History. Just need to pass Abitur

NTU is my insurance, still hoping for my other choices :rolleyes:
    But even if I get rejected 4 times, I'm happy to be able to visit NTU then^^

ReputationRep:
    Got a reply today.

Conditional offer for psychology

I'm estatic as NTU is my firm choice!

ReputationRep:
    sent mine off in november. got an unconditional 5 days later.
    accepted it.
    goood stuff!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey people, i'm Benji - quite new here. i decided late on that i wanted to go to uni, i sent my application today. i'm really really worried about getting in at trent because it's my first choice - i applied for french joint honours. does anyone know if i'm likely or not to get an offer, and if so, how long will it take, given that i applied after the eq deadline? if it helps, i got an A* at french gcse and an A at as. i'm worried - i really want to go to trent!
    Benji
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey people, i'm Benji - quite new here. i decided late on that i wanted to go to uni, i sent my application today. i'm really really worried about getting in at trent because it's my first choice - i applied for french joint honours. does anyone know if i'm likely or not to get an offer, and if so, how long will it take, given that i applied after the eq deadline? if it helps, i got an A* at french gcse and an A at as. i'm worried - i really want to go to trent!
    Benji

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazster)
    Nottingham Trent got made into a university? 0-o
    there's always one snobby ******* isn't there
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by lovegrove)
    there's always one snobby ******* isn't there
    Couldn't have put it better my-self! =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjiDeane)
    Benji

I sent my application late too, about 4 days after the deadline although ucas took almost 2 weeks to process it. I got my offer from NT yesterday which is about a week from when they got it off ucas. If they usually have places left I reckon u'll get a place despite being late, u can look at last years extra to see if your course is normally in extra meaning theres places left. I got an unconditional for English btw and I think French is normally less popular so I think you'll be ok
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kimbo99)
    I sent my application late too, about 4 days after the deadline although ucas took almost 2 weeks to process it. I got my offer from NT yesterday which is about a week from when they got it off ucas. If they usually have places left I reckon u'll get a place despite being late, u can look at last years extra to see if your course is normally in extra meaning theres places left. I got an unconditional for English btw and I think French is normally less popular so I think you'll be ok
    Thanks for the advice
    My application was processed a day after it was sent, so it was processed on Monday; and it was just acknowledged by UEA.
    How can I look at last year's extra?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Erm.. The extra's are somewhere online on the Guardians website

ReputationRep:
    got my offers ... 240 points

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone started applying for accomadation an got a reply??

ReputationRep:
    When do you need to start applying for accomodation?

I just wanna get everything sorted out.
    Got student finance to sort aswell.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    FINALLY got my offer here! SO excited!!!!
    220 points with at least 140 from 2 A-Levels, which should be OK for me as I'm only doing 2 A-Levels which I'm predicted 200 points in (A in French, C in Sociology), and I already have a terrible E-grade AS English Literature which is 20 points to fill the gap - but hey, it all counts!!
    I'd also love to know when to start applying for accommodation.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Conragts, what's it for?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Conragts, what's it for?
    French Joint Honours I will do it with Communication and Society.
    Just got an offer from UEA... mehh, I won't get a C in Music Tech AS. NTU is my first choice anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.