The Student Room Group

how’s the weather in manchester

is it really that bad? like does it rain all the time?
i come from a tropical country so the sun is always up and it’s really hot but i need it, i don’t like rain and cloudy days. it’s sunny even in the winter.
i don’t want to spend my 3/4 years in a place that always rain…
what are some cities with the best weather (dry, sunny, not too hot)?
Original post by anan0405
i come from a tropical country so the sun is always up and it’s really hot but i need it, i don’t like rain and cloudy days. it’s sunny even in the winter.

It doesn't rain all the time - just most of the time (20 days per month, on average, during summer).

Manchester Rain.jpg

In general the UK is uncomfortably hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and too wet in Spring & Autumn.
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
It doesn't rain all the time - just most of the time (20 days per month, on average, during summer).

Manchester Rain.jpg

damn that really is all the time-
does it rain heavily though or just drizzling and when it rains, it doesn’t rain all day right? like maybe it rains in the morning but then is sunny in the afternoon

All of England/the UK will have a decent amount of rain and clouds. We do get warm weather but its on and off over like 2 months in summer. Decent change of wind, rain and clods
Reply 5
Manchester is a weird city in that it almost always seems dark and wet in the city centre

Quick Reply

Latest