The Student Room Group

No accomodation in London...

So my university accidentally rejected my application and also cancelled my accomodation. Now I'm going to this Uni but with no accomodation and everywhere London is pretty much sold out in my budget. Is anyone else in the same boat / know of anywhere that is still available. Thank you :frown:
Reply 1
same here.
I'm looking for accommodation near UCL but all sold out under 300£.
I sent some emails to uni asking for a vacant room.
Putting me on the waitlist is all I can do right now.
https://prestigestudentliving.com/student-accommodation/london/opera-house? Is an easy trip down to UCL and central London.

EDIT: Appears to be fully booked now.
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm in the same situation and it sucks. I've been searching for the past three days but no luck. I'm worried I'm not going to be able to find accommodation :frown:
i have an upper floor studio £235pw that i can't move into anymore in grand felda (wembley), let me know if you're interested!
Original post by alliem04
i have an upper floor studio £235pw that i can't move into anymore in grand felda (wembley), let me know if you're interested!

Hi is this still available?
Original post by alliem04

Hi! I'm very interested in this if it is still available. I just joined TSR so I can't message yet, but my instagram is: @maria_akinkuolie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending