Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anon because I dunno who reads this! I'm 20 year old, just before everyone starts thinking I'm some immature 15 year old!
    Been working with this guy for a few years now but we've only really been friends for the last year, I mean we used to speak but I wouldn't say we were friends. For the last few months we've become really close, and now I see him as more that just mates. I've got this gut feeling that he likes me aswell, I keep catching him watching me, he swaps shifts so we're working together, he texts me when he's drunk, he takes the piss out of everyone but me, when everyone's taking the piss out of me he's the only one who doesn't join in. Also he's always saying things of a sexual nature, in a jokey way to everyone else ie " I'll do this job if you give me a blow job." but he never says things like that to me! I dunno, just want some opinions about whether to go for it!!

ReputationRep:
    why not? the evidence seems to be overwhelming. You're not anonymous by the way but there isn't any real need for you to be, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interlude88)
    Anon because I dunno who reads this! I'm 20 year old, just before everyone starts thinking I'm some immature 15 year old!
    Been working with this guy for a few years now but we've only really been friends for the last year, I mean we used to speak but I wouldn't say we were friends. For the last few months we've become really close, and now I see him as more that just mates. I've got this gut feeling that he likes me aswell, I keep catching him watching me, he swaps shifts so we're working together, he texts me when he's drunk, he takes the piss out of everyone but me, when everyone's taking the piss out of me he's the only one who doesn't join in. Also he's always saying things of a sexual nature, in a jokey way to everyone else ie " I'll do this job if you give me a blow job." but he never says things like that to me! I dunno, just want some opinions about whether to go for it!!
    It does sound as if he likes you...maybe he's just too shy to make that first move.

I say go for it...it might be the best thing you ever do

Anyone else got an opinion!?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, why did you just post as anon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone else got an opinion!?
    Yeah, he's obviously in L.O.V.E. with you although if you ask him out and he ISN'T ..... then you'll be quite embarassed!
    I'd say go for it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.