The Student Room Group

UCAS application

Hello all, I'm a year 13 student right now. Would it be possible for me to apply to Cambridge now and then apply to my other options later in November.
I have spoken to all my teachers who could help me with predicting me with A*A*A* for Engineering...
yes, I think you can add other unis to your applications later on
Have a look here:
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application
Scroll down to "adding more choices"
Original post by Omniben
Hello all, I'm a year 13 student right now. Would it be possible for me to apply to Cambridge now and then apply to my other options later in November.
I have spoken to all my teachers who could help me with predicting me with A*A*A* for Engineering...
Reply 3

Say for example, I apply now to just to Cambridge. Surely by the time I got denied from Cambridge, it would be too late to apply to other places due to the deadline being January?
Or can I, while my application is being process, I can apply to others between October and December even through the decision hasn't come through ?
Original post by Omniben
Say for example, I apply now to just to Cambridge. Surely by the time I got denied from Cambridge, it would be too late to apply to other places due to the deadline being January?
Or can I, while my application is being process, I can apply to others between October and December even through the decision hasn't come through ?

If you look on the link i sent, you can add more choices up to 30th june as long as you havent been declined from a uni and you haven't accepted an offer
Original post by Omniben

Heya!
Yes, you can do that and apply to other unis later on. It all depends on the application deadlines of each uni (so be careful!). If you miss the deadlines of other unis then you won't be able to apply to them. Make sure to research well and select the uni you would like to go in in case you get rejected from Cambridge early on (fingers crossed you don't)! Don't wait until one uni rejects you so that you could apply to another one :h: It's good to have a backup choice!

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
Oxbridge Mind

Quick Reply

Latest