Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey. after too much thinking, i recently decided i want to change my degree from a single honours to a joint one. Both faculities are ok with this (altho with one i have a lot to catch up on...mostly reading). However, the head (or whoever) of the joint honours programme says it is too late to change.

    Does anyone know if there are GENERAL rules/policies or regulations on this area or if there are specific rules which differ from uni to uni. I have no clue what the rules are in this area and need to know if i can still change at this stage.

    I am aware of delayed entry, but not interested.

    Thanks in advance. x


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.