Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strictly Business)
    The deadline was about 6 weeks ago I think. They're in the advanced stages of recruitment so it's foolish expecting anything from SEO.
    They have two rounds? I got an email from my careers consultant telling me to apply so I did.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    They have two rounds? I got an email from my careers consultant telling me to apply so I did.....
    Yea, numerical tests and ACs. They've given out plenty of AC invites already so I doubt your application will get looked at. Your careers consultant is lazy.

ReputationRep:
    No i meant I thought I read that they did two recruiting rounds, one from november to january and another from February to march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    No i meant I thought I read that they did two recruiting rounds, one from november to january and another from February to march
    If you apply by Dec.

ReputationRep:
    For people who went to the Cap Markets AC on Jan 16th, a friend of mine was rejected the other day. So we should be hearing back soon if you haven't done so already...

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back from IBD AC on 23 jan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BASIM)
    So we should be hearing back soon if you haven't done so already...
    Any luck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v15hnu1)
    Any luck?
    Still havent heard back... its been over 2 weeks...should be hearing soon hopefully. Though im not expecting anything today because the SEO team have probably taken the day of work to enjoy the snow! lol

ReputationRep:
    Bloody snow. Can't get anywhere quickly or without getting wet!

They said they would be sending out offers within about 3-4 weeks of the first AC, which basically means anytime now till mid-feb. Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimiza)
    Bloody snow. Can't get anywhere quickly or without getting wet!

They said they would be sending out offers within about 3-4 weeks of the first AC, which basically means anytime now till mid-feb. Fingers crossed.
    well yea they said that to us too...we had ours on the 27th of jan...so it could be throughout feb!...

ReputationRep:
    anyone who had numerical test on 21st January heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone that applied to IBD or capital markets has an offer yet???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath123)
    anyone heard back from IBD AC on 23 jan?
    nope nothing yet, still hoping and praying lol were u in the morning session or afternoon at GS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muby88)
    nope nothing yet, still hoping and praying lol were u in the morning session or afternoon at GS?
    last session, how many were there in your batch? i heard there's another AC for IBD this fri

ReputationRep:
    last session, how many were there in your batch? i heard there's another AC for IBD this fri
    Yep final AC for IBD and final overall! It's at Nomura.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard back for asset management?

ReputationRep:
    is it possible if people could keep posting their respective outcomes as they arrive. not to be nosy or anything, but i think it will be helpful to applicants this year and give them a rough guide to graduate intake numbers and also be helpful to future applicants of SEO or investment banking in general. in general ppl have been very informative on this thread which im sure on behalf of candidates like me needing some guidance is very much appreciated. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    i was in the afternoon one as well, i think there were bout 20 people in the afternoon, coz they numbered us from 40-60,

ReputationRep:
    Was given strong positive feedback but not placed high on preference ordering. They're trying to get cap markets interviewers in on fri, so I might be down at the AC aswell.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone here know whats going on for people who've applied to finance with SEO???

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.