Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BASIM)
    I got an offffffer! wooooo
    Congrats Basim on your offer!!!

now really is the time that everyone shud be geting replies!....apart from tech div guys cuz we get our replies most prolly by next week.

btw basim after your interview with nomura did they ever contact you or invite you to an event or anything?

just cuz i had my interview with nomura too!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Nope no invite.. the HR lady said that they have been very busy so im assuming they havent had the time to arrange an event. Obviously, just because you aren't invited to an event doesnt mean that you wont be selected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BASIM)
    Thanks. Nope no invite.. the HR lady said that they have been very busy so im assuming they havent had the time to arrange an event. Obviously, just because you aren't invited to an event doesnt mean that you wont be selected.

no it was just out of curiousity that wether they contacted you for anythin, maybe just even a simple email or watsoevr, or did u contact them at any point after ur interview!....

but its fine im just goin to sit back n relax!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear back today?

Acceptions or rejections...anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by messy17)
    Anyone hear back today?

Acceptions or rejections...anything?
    no news yet! should be next week!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody get the email that although you were not invited to interview that they consider you to have a very strong application and have passed it on to banks?

It just struck me as a bit weird. Guess it can only be positive though...

ReputationRep:
    When did you receive this email? Was it the latest bank preference email?

ReputationRep:
    No, I got through to the Numerical with SEO but I was not invited to the interview stage but still received this email a couple of days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carbomb01)
    No, I got through to the Numerical with SEO but I was not invited to the interview stage but still received this email a couple of days ago
    What was the date of your AC?

And when did they send you that email?

ReputationRep:
    yeah my friend got that e-mail as well, it basically means that although they are not considering you for the SEO programme, they have forwarded your applicatios to all their sponsor banks to see if maybe one of them is interested in you. He pulled his App anyway cause he got a place at DB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abzzz88)
    Congrats Basim on your offer!!!

now really is the time that everyone shud be geting replies!....apart from tech div guys cuz we get our replies most prolly by next week.

btw basim after your interview with nomura did they ever contact you or invite you to an event or anything?

just cuz i had my interview with nomura too!
    Hey abzzz88, u applied to tech right? did u go to any of the events by the banks after the interview?
    What have you preferenced the banks at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steve2k6)
    Hey abzzz88, u applied to tech right? did u go to any of the events by the banks after the interview?
    What have you preferenced the banks at?
    yea i did apply to tech, but i wasnt invited to any of the events so i didnt got...:P....jks apart did u get invited to any events??....wat happened if u went to any!

and about the preferences i dunno i might sound a bit wierd but i dunno i dun want to disclose them before seo get bak to me.....i know it doesnt make any difference but its just that feeling you get....you never know whos watchin!!!

well i hope seo will be gettin back to us in this coming week!

good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    anymore offers??? the loonnngg wait has given me constipation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BASIM)
    I got an offffffer! wooooo
    lol basim looks like ur not gonna be a bachelor after all....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muby88)
    lol basim looks like ur not gonna be a bachelor after all....
    Haha! Thanks!
    Good luck..

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an SEO LONDON update email saying that the bank preferences are being processed. Has anyone else found out?

ReputationRep:
    yea i also got the same email, SEO UPDATE, from marianna. Has anyone had any definite answer 2day?

ReputationRep:
    We should be hearing back from them tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know anyone whose had a definite answer apart from BASIM. will the banks contact directly or will we hear from SEO then assigned?

ReputationRep:
    looks like its not happening today either

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.