Turn on thread page Beta

If there were absolutely no restrictions at all to reality what would you do? watch

ReputationRep:
    Pirate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango24)
    i would want to be able to close my eyes and think about something, then when i open my eyes its in my hands :woo:
    but what if you tripped over or something and said '****!' ? youd end up with mucky hands :p:

mine would be to be able to change my appearance at will (like tonks in harry potter - a Metamorphmagus)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by she)
    Oh

Although there's this group of hippyesque people who built eco houses in the ninetees on green belt land and no one noticed for years, and they still haven't been evicted!
    Awesome! When do we move in

ReputationRep:
    I would like to clone Jessica Alba, and have one of her wait outside my bedroom door, whilst I'm screwing her twin. And around the bed, there are some more Jessica Alba's screaming "Vinsta you are the best", repeatedly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_alba)
    Pirate.
    Talking Captain Jack or Somali tank-thief?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Can I share
    Yeah!!!

this bernards watch is special though - no milkman/postman (cant remember what he was)to tell us off when we blatently abuse it.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilgirl999)
    but what if you tripped over or something and said '****!' ? youd end up with mucky hands :p:

mine would be to be able to change my appearance at will (like tonks in harry potter - a Metamorphmagus)
    This is exactly why I wouldn't want to be able to do magic, I'd have a random thought about exploding the planet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nempozpag)
    Awesome! When do we move in
    Meet you round the back of TSR in an hour! :woo:

Remember to bring hankerchiefs and a tin opener!

ReputationRep:
    I would be able to fly at will and also have subatomic vision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fraternité)
    Talking Captain Jack or Somali tank-thief?
    Definitely the former.

ReputationRep:
    An accountant.

wait..

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a detective that could turn invisible whenever I wanted.:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm suprised no-one's said the ability to fly. :p:

ReputationRep:
    have fairy godparents like timmy turner

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a rapist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    I would be able to fly at will and also have subatomic vision.
    I guess being able to prove the physicists right/wrong might be gratifying, but when it comes down to it, I can't really imagine what personal use you'd get from it. You'd probably get sequestered away by some science lab and used as a piece of equipment

ReputationRep:
    Most of these suggestions can be lived out on salvia.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.