Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone!

    Do any of you know how and from where is it possible for me to get sponsorship from a company for my Uni?

    I would quite gladly be willing to work for them after graduation for a few years/

    In particular, companies that would be interested in physics or engineering degrees?

    I just received a letter from Warwick warning of how much Uni is going to cost and it really hit me that my whole family is going to be affected!!

    Help! :confused:

    One thing you could try doing is taking a year out, especially for engineering companies. I applied to the year in industry, am now working for a company for a year and they're going to sponsor me £2000 a year for each year of my degree. Have you thought about that as an option?

    Why will your whole family be affected? Are you an international student? If not, you get loans.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.