Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to get drunk watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    maybe not, but like tipsy, i never had alcohol, actually just some sips, i was just wondering if i'd start feelin it, because i don't want to do dumb stuff and forget that it happened, i wanna know what im doing but also feel some effects.

tips please

ReputationRep:
    I'd say wait until your testicles have descended.

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother. Alcohol is really overrated. Have J20 if you absolutely have to go out with 'mates' on their binges.

ReputationRep:
    please guys don't tell me not to drink.

my balls have descended years ago

ReputationRep:
    I've never really been that into drinking . Why would you want to forget things, and not have control of your body? And I want to be nice to my cells, lol. I also don't really like the taste of most alcohol drinks.

I'd say start drinking 1 glass of wine at the weekend or a pint of beer, as you're bodies not used to alcohol. Then sometimes drink 2 glasses/pints and work your way up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nempozpag)
    Don't bother. Alcohol is really overrated. Have J20 if you absolutely have to go out with 'mates' on their binges.
    underrated

ReputationRep:
    After the 6th beer im usually drunk but it would only be after the 8th or more that i'll go into a stage where im not in control and next morning cant remember stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I think i'd be drunk off one pint I dont like larger

You want to know when to stop, is that what you're asking?

I'd say its fairly easy really - maybe I would think that 'cos I'm used to it. But there is a big gap between tipsy and forgetting the night. Just have a couple of beers/ciders or whatever you like the taste of, and see if you start feeling a bit giggley, find yourself more talkative and everything.

I believe it takes 20 minutes for whatever you drink to fully affect you. So you can do like 10 shots and feel kind of ok. But 20 minutes later you'll be in a state. So if you want to be really cautious then make sure you wait a little bit after drinks, and also be ready to eat a lot and drink water to absorb/pass out some of the alcohol if you feel its too much for you.

Drink a few pints of water or milk before sleeping and you wont get a hangover.

ReputationRep:
    Is it true that if you get drunk on voda, your likely to feel sik (and puke up.)

But if your drunk on beer, than its the opposite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You want to know when to stop, is that what you're asking?

I'd say its fairly easy really - maybe I would think that 'cos I'm used to it. But there is a big gap between tipsy and forgetting the night. Just have a couple of beers/ciders or whatever you like the taste of, and see if you start feeling a bit giggley, find yourself more talkative and everything.

I believe it takes 20 minutes for whatever you drink to fully affect you. So you can do like 10 shots and feel kind of ok. But 20 minutes later you'll be in a state. So if you want to be really cautious then make sure you wait a little bit after drinks, and also be ready to eat a lot and drink water to absorb/pass out some of the alcohol if you feel its too much for you.

Drink a few pints of water or milk before sleeping and you wont get a hangover.
    that's more like it thanks

ReputationRep:
    wanna get drunk? go to a party with people you know and trust to take care of you if you drink too much, which is likely since you dont know your boundries yet.

In my opinion getting drunk at least once is a must in life much like putting your hand in fire is necessary - it's all about limits. You learn fire is hot and painful by putting your hand in it, likewise you know how much is too much alcohol by getting drunk. simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandellos)
    wanna get drunk? go to a party with people you know and trust to take care of you if you drink too much, which is likely since you dont know your boundries yet.

In my opinion getting drunk at least once is a must in life much like putting your hand in fire is necessary - it's all about limits. You learn fire is hot and painful by putting your hand in it, likewise you know how much is too much alcohol by getting drunk. simple.

Basically if you've never been sick of alcohol, you've never drunk enough :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federer Rulz)
    Is it true that if you get drunk on voda, your likely to feel sik (and puke up.)

No vodka is better, especially the day after, because it is a purer form of alcohol than that in beer so your liver can process it more easily. Also you don't smell like the people who drink too much beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandellos)

Yes i know, reason why im asking if im gonna feel it, is because i will kinda stop or drink really slowly when it starts hittin me, cos i dont wanna be licking the toilets all night

(Original post by Anabolicator)
    i dont wanna be licking the toilets all night
    That almost never happens...

ReputationRep:

So what you are saying is that if you drink beer and get drunk from it you won't feel sick and instead vomit out fun? No you fool. It's not the opposite. If you have too much, you will be sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicator)
    maybe not, but like tipsy, i never had alcohol, actually just some sips, i was just wondering if i'd start feelin it, because i don't want to do dumb stuff and forget that it happened, i wanna know what im doing but also feel some effects.

tips please
    Because i was on medication i couldnt drink alcohol for like the past 3 years, so i was expecting to be a real lightweight, but when i went out, it took me 7 cheeky vimtos to get drunk! WHATS ALL THAT ABOUT??? lol

But you will feel the difference between tipsy and drunk, well i do, so if you take it easy and just have a drink when you feel you are 'sobering up' and not shoot them down you should be alright

ReputationRep:
    If you had ever experienced the nauseating, experiential and disorientating effects of inebriation, you would not say that line ever again. Ever.

ReputationRep:

What exactly is the opposite of being sick?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.