The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

one pool street accommodation

anyone from ucl postgrad or undergrad willing to switch w me? i've got a single ensuite self catered, it's a brand new building, i've just got a younger sister to take care of + regular counselling sessions in oxford circus + am an international student and my parents don't want me so far away as they don't know the area at all. if anyone wants to switch please let me know, it'll be so so appreciated.

if you're also at one pool street - are u accepting ur offer + how are you planning on making the journeys to and from the bloomsbury campus? i'm quite worried about the commute
I'm accepting one pool street and I'll probably take the train from stratford international to st pancras (and then tube or walk to ucl).
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
I'm accepting one pool street and I'll probably take the train from stratford international to st pancras (and then tube or walk to ucl).

Taking the train is faster than tube. But we should walk between three different stations every morning in that way.
Too complex for a journey from accommodation to the campus right?
It’s a 25 minute journey, not bad at all
Original post by BStargazer
Taking the train is faster than tube. But we should walk between three different stations every morning in that way.
Too complex for a journey from accommodation to the campus right?

Yeah it is kinda annoying how far away it is from main campus but at least the journey isn't too horrifying and I'll probably get used to it.
Hi there! :smile:

Please check out the Official UCL Accommodation swap thread where all requests should be made:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7233882

Cheers,
MR

Latest

Trending

Trending