The Student Room Group

Girls staring !! wat does tht meant to mean.

recently, i have noticed a girl in my sixth form who keeps staring at me and wen i look bak at her, she looks away. Like at the fancy dress party she stared at me twice wen i wasn't even looking at her (asked my mate to see if she was staring at me:p: ) and today i was doin my work in the study and she was doing some work on the computer, and i wen i looked at her accidentaly:rolleyes: she was staring at me and then wen she noticed me looking she turned away.
I don't know wat this staring meant to mean and (i don't have any weird facial deformity. :biggrin: b4 someone post this as a reply) I do the like tht girl, but i am kinda confused wat this expressionless staring means. GOD women are confusing.

Sorry for the long post.
Cheers. (i am anon bcos, half of my school uses tsr)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yep, i get that every now and then..i dont know what it means tho, sorry pal
i kinda accidently on purpose stare when i fancy a guy
the worst and best part is when he catches you and looks back for that moment too long
It could mean that...
she likes you.

Or maybe you have something on your face:p:
Well what do you want it to mean?
Reply 5
-_- why ask questions to an obviously blatent answer?
She clearly likes you and hasn't got the bottle to talk to you, is either sshy, or just likes how you look. Either way it wouldn't hurt you to look back at her flirtatiously or go talk to her alone :smile:
Reply 6
Well I cant speak for everyone else...but I generally only repeatedly look at a guy if I fancy him...so sounds like your luck might be in :smile:
Reply 7
Prettyinpunk1

i went half a day with a coco puff stuck on my face before anyone said anything. thought it was a mole of some sort that had sprung up over night.
just walk up to her and say hi, then start a conversation.
whats the worst that could happen.
Reply 9
skinzta
She probably wants you to pound her cooch until it's raw.

REP!

is what i would do if i had todays left :shifty:
Yh, I had similar experiences during college. I noticed this girl, (gotta admit she was outrageously beautiful), kept on staring at me. Once during assembly, she even came and sat next to me.
We had not said a word to each other, so I did not know her name. I checked the register of my form, and found out she was Sikh. From that day on, I gave up on her. Dont ask me why.
Fandellos
i went half a day with a coco puff stuck on my face before anyone said anything. thought it was a mole of some sort that had sprung up over night.

Well there you go!
It happens.

Bit mean though. A coco puff is really obvious :laughing:
Reply 12
Thanks everyone for the reply and no i don't hav any facial deformity and my face does look pretty normal. I was gonna talk to her, but tht stare is usually like "who the hell is he" stare, so i didn't move forward.:rolleyes:
Prettyinpunk1
It could mean that...
she likes you.

Why do girls always say this whenever i ask them this question. .. .pisses me off. :mad: Are they trying to be sarcastic and point out the obvious? or do they really mean i might have had something on my face. :confused:
Either she fancies you, or thinks that you are staring at her, so she looks at you quickly to see if this is the case, only to see you quickly avert your eyes, but this makes you think that she is looking at you, so you look at her, only to see she has quickly looked away, ad infinitum.

This may be a little paranoid, but then so am I.

:rolleyes:
You're either really ugly or really hot.
Reply 16
skinzta
She probably wants you to pound her cooch until it's raw.

What a delightful turn of phrase you have :p:
She either likes you, or thinks you might like her.
high_maintenance_girl
i kinda accidently on purpose stare when i fancy a guy
the worst and best part is when he catches you and looks back for that moment too long

How do you ACCIDENTALLY on PURPOSE stare?
Reply 19
Be careful,teasing u trying to see if ul take the bait.If u do she gets a confidence boost and a good laugh at u along with alot of attention from
everyone else who she will most def tell.

Latest

Trending

Trending