The Student Room Group

Stress?

Is it just me, or is anyone STRESSED with their schooling?!
Last year I took AS Economics early, and though I knew most of it I failed to revise for 2 of the modules. I got grades A C and a D.
So now I am retaking my 3 AS's in January, along with the first A2 Transport module and the Core 1 Maths (though thats pretty darn easy!)
I'm additionally stressed because this is the last time I can take these AS exams due to the syllabus change that has happened! :frown:

Anybody feeling stressed??
What can I do to relax, poeple keep telling me too but it's easier said than done!
Thanks all,
parkes07
Reply 1
aww I'm sure you'll be fine, just revise :smile:
Reply 2
If you are like my friend she just sits and works all the time and then gets really worked up when she cant do something.

If you are revising load (which would be a good start), take lots of rest time. Dont spend all your frees doing homework as this defeats the purpose of the breaks between lessons. just chill out with your friends and have a laugh.

When at home, set aside 2 nights a week to do revision that way you have 5 to do homework and relax. Also just get out of the house for a while. And maybe get some fresh air at colege. It does help to relax
Reply 3
i'm repeating all my subjects in AS too(physics, chemistry and math) and classes for A2 is still on and also having term exams for A2 simultaneously...sometimes, it really can drive you crazy but i guess everything depends on how strong you are. as for me, i usually don't do my homework:tongue:... i usually focus on concepts and what's important for exams.
Reply 4
Nope..am fine atm but come Christmas holidays i will have **** loads of work to do... :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending