The Student Room Group

What a-levels to do for environmental science or similar at uni?

I was wondering how much overlap there is between biology, geograohy and environmental sciences, I'm looking at doing environmental science at uni and want to know what would be best to do at a level to do so. I have one or two subjects open to do and am wondering which one(s) of the three to do.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Lorax2009
I was wondering how much overlap there is between biology, geograohy and environmental sciences, I'm looking at doing environmental science at uni and want to know what would be best to do at a level to do so. I have one or two subjects open to do and am wondering which one(s) of the three to do.

Hi biology and geography make great choices! Most will want at least one ‘science’ but some two do just be aware of that :smile: geography is usually listed but biology 100%. What aspect of environmental science do you enjoy
Original post by Lorax2009

Heya!
I would recommend checking out this UniGuide for environmental science, it tells you what a-levels would fit the best in a lot of detail and just all the general information about the course etc.

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest