Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sauna vs Steam Room Watch

• View Poll Results: What do you prefer?
    Sauna
    33.33%
    Steam Room
    57.14%
    None!
    9.52%

ReputationRep:
    What do you prefer?

What's different? (No stupid stuff like "One's dry heat ones not")

Or is there any difference in what it does to your body/skin etc.?

ReputationRep:
    The sauna, by a large margin. The heat in saunas is just about tolerable, but I can't stand how steamy it is in the steam room (funnily enough, as it is a steam room after all).

ReputationRep:
    Tough, I love both, but I think the steam room just edges it. Id love one right now!

ReputationRep:
    Steam room for me.

ReputationRep:
    A massage. Then sauna. Then another massage. Then steam room. Then one more massage. Then a cocktail.

YUM.

ReputationRep:
    Steam room. Much nicer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    A massage. Then sauna. Then another massage. Then steam room. Then one more massage. Then a ****.

YUM.
    Fixed.

I prefer Steam Rooms, the Sauna at my local gym has wooden seat things and it really really burns your bottom when sit on it with just shorts on. :p: Pisses me off.

I like waving my arms around in the steam room when nobodies there too, it feels weird, and eating the air, nom nom.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by StotheL)
    The sauna, by a large margin. The heat in saunas is just about tolerable, but I can't stand how steamy it is in the steam room (funnily enough, as it is a steam room after all).
    QIA :yep:

ReputationRep:
    air eater! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hate them both. Yeah... really, really hate them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupid Stunt)
    Fixed.
    *raises eyebrow*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.