Find a girl friend in a club Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well I don't know how it's for you but I found that trying to find a girl friend in a club in not so easy where I'm stying... Why??? Cause:
1) music in clubs is really loud. Not easy to talk to the girl, like ''what's you name?''... Have a small talk...
2) all girls look like Paris Hilton wanna be! It's like they think that they are top of the pop and you are nothing... So I don't feel confortable to go and talk to them. Even it's not possible to talk due to the music...
So I'm a little bit confused. Any advices???
treasureBelle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Try looking in other places. Clubs are generally not the best places to meet girls.
vinsta
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, you would find somewhere to sleep at night.
MC REN
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But the loudness means you have to get closer to talk, which makes it easier to show you're interested and stuff. But yer, just like dance or something, stop talking too much
skinzta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I met a really nice girl at fight club, unless that was just a guy with huge ***** tits.

Oh crap!!! I wasn't supposed to talk about it was I?!?!
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dont think clubs are good at all for finding girls. Try somewhere else i prefer somwhere abit cultural to meet someone or a club you can go to etc. At least you then know they definately have something in common with you.
emmers1990
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whenever potential rapists, I mean geezers talk to me in clubs, I can never hear what they are saying so I just say anything, usually a load jibberish.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ok so club are not the good place. But where then?
DannyBoy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You ain't gonna find gf material in a club I'm afraid. One night stands yes, but long-term relationships no. Even if you do shag them, in my experience that isn't a great basis for a relationship either as what else is there to do after that?! You are most likely to meet a girlfriend through friends of friends, in clubs, societies etc. so try getting involved in some non-alcoholic activities.
T.K.B
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by emmers1990)
Whenever potential rapists, I mean geezers talk to me in clubs, I can never hear what they are saying so I just say anything, usually a load jibberish.
:rofl:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.56%
No (471)
60.7%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.75%

Watched Threads