The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Prohibited items - Hatfield College Durham

Does anyone know if I can bring a kettle and mini fridge with me to Hatfield?
I’m also at a loss for a packing list so if anyone could please help me with that that would be great thank you!
Hey, I am also starting at Hatfield this year. There was a Q&A on the Hatfield Instagram freshers account and they said that you're not allowed a mini fridge in the room, with the kettle I think you'd get one in the pantry, but I'm not sure if you're allowed one in the room.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by CarbsB4Marbs
I’m also at a loss for a packing list so if anyone could please help me with that that would be great thank you!

Most colleges don't allow either of them but you'll have them in the kitchenettes
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I am also starting at Hatfield this year. There was a Q&A on the Hatfield Instagram freshers account and they said that you're not allowed a mini fridge in the room, with the kettle I think you'd get one in the pantry, but I'm not sure if you're allowed one in the room.

Here’s hoping people don’t operate on a “what’s yours is mine” policy in the kitchens!
Original post by CarbsB4Marbs

Hiya, you can take a look at this: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/freshers/what-to-take-to-university-checklist

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest