Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Views on it?

The poor kid is really annoying, as if you act like that on TV!
    The rich kid- She needs to be pulled down a peg or two "Does that make me sound like a snob" :eek:

ReputationRep:
    They're both doing my head in. The poor kid should go and get a job and stop being so angry and the rich kid is a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Views on it?

The rich kid- She needs to be pulled down a peg or two "Does that make me sound like a snob" :eek:
    They are both picked for TV.

I know many friends with the same amount as wealth as that girl and they are nowhere near like her. Conversely I am sure many poor kids are not like the girl in the film. But then the show would be boring, would it not?

ReputationRep:
    The rich girl, omg, I have never seen someone more hideous in my whole entire life. I actually cannot stand her!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm watching it. That poor kid is a bit annoying, but it's understandable when you've got that man asking really personal questions. I hate that rich kid she is so up herself and like you said, she needs to be brought down a peg or two.

ReputationRep:
    I'm "poor" and act nothing like that girl on TV
    quite the opposite actually.

ReputationRep:
    Are there actually people like this?!

ReputationRep:
    That Alice is a right prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina.S)
    The rich girl, omg, I have never seen someone more hideous in my whole entire life. I actually cannot stand her!
    I really could punch that girl

Damn Toff needs a reality check.

I don't think it will be very safe for her to walk around in that area now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    Are there actually people like this?!
    Well evidently.

Just not many, and only these few get to go on TV to give the wealthy/poor a bad name.

ReputationRep:
    I think after this programme, this girl is going to get more than a mugging. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I just started wathcing whats happend in the last 1/2 hour

ReputationRep:
    yea i wanna poke out the rich kids eyeballs, I CANT BARE THE IDEA OF SENDING MY KIDS TO STATE SCHOOL... shut up :¬|
    I know its bad but, i smiled when i heard she was mugged :|

The poor one, tbh, If my mum was like that and my brother didnt have a room and i had to deal with all that stuff shes thrown with everyday, i wouldnt be emotionally stable either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Well evidently.

Just not many, and only these few get to go on TV to give the wealthy/poor a bad name.
    It just seems so extreme. Some of the things being said are disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my.. She just said she was butterz= Ugly (chavy word). And she said she hates chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Views on it?

I have respect for the poor kid for doing what she's doing and dealing with it so well. I know I couldn't.
    But the rich kid especially annoyed me with her "Is that a supermarket?" Grrr! I want to punch her and I'm not a violent person!

ReputationRep:
    the rich kid is no naive she is really annoying me... she doesn't understand that just cause you don't have money doesn't mean your a nice person

and the poor kid i admire her for taking her brother on and that but she needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and she needs to get a job along with her mother

ReputationRep:
    rich girl gets me more homicidal by the second :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I thought the rich girl represents the majoraty of people on this forum.:p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why the rich girl's getting all the hate. >_>

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.