Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    and whats up with her mums racism ''oh theres no white people around here just blacks who cause the trouble'' lol thats terrible!! especially coming from someone so mature and on LIVE TV i do hope they put the family into witness protection after this for their own safety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    Oh my.. She just said she was butterz= Ugly (chavy word). And she said she hates chavs
    butterz isn't a chavvy word, its just a word copied by chavs. Get it right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    So would I!

Obviously because she is attractive, not because of the money.
    You've got to be kidding me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ok the poor kid i feel sorry for them, as there parents do not have the skills to find work so have to get benefits but if i was the parent of the poor kid i would get up and say right ive had enough of this i will get training and get a job e.g. hairdresser, widely available training for that!!

ReputationRep:
    i do think the rich family have moved house by now, they mustve been murdered 15 mins into the program during the commercials. racist rich greedy people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pr0tégé)
    I think you'll find that it is the other way round.... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like the rich girl cus she's fit.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry my bad . but I'm around people everyday who use it, so i think I should know... btw I'm no hood rat, I just know a couple of people :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I think you'll find that it is the other way round.... :yep:
    I don't think I will.

Just like "wagwan" being a word chavs copy. Some people on TSR think they know everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I like the rich girl O.o
    you my friend are desperate for a girlfriend or are just a complete nutter

ReputationRep:
    I only saw the last 20 minutes and I didn't think either of them seemed that bad, I thought the rich girl's mother seemed worse. Also the rich girl reeeally reminds me of Peaches Geldof somehow which I suspect was a small part of why she was chosen.

ReputationRep:
    For all you people who respect the poor kid. Why?

She lives in a filthy home and has done nothing with her life. Not even any gcses,, dropped out of school at 10 years old. Doubt she will even be able to work at Tesco for the rest of her life let alone contribute to society.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I will.

Just like "wagwan" being a word chavs copy. Some people on TSR think they know everything.

Wagwan?

:toofunny:

Do you even know where that word originates from?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I will.

loool I've never heard a Chav say Wagwan. I see you go SFX.. what year you in?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why they took 2 people off the same street not even from different boroughs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentbug)
    For all you people who respect the poor kid. Why?

She lives in a filthy home and has done nothing with her life. Not even any gcses,, dropped out of school at 10 years old. Doubt she will even be able to work at Tesco for the rest of her life let alone contribute to society.
    just shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric_Dreams)
    You've got to be kidding me. :rolleyes:
    you can't say you wouldn't tap it if you were a guy :P

ReputationRep:
    Sorry my bad . but I'm around people everyday who use it, so i think I should know... btw I'm no hood rat, I just know a couple of people :ninja:
    So do I. But the difference is I know the origin of the words.

ReputationRep:
    loool I've never heard a Chav say Wagwan. I see you go SFX.. what year you in?
    You've never heard a chav say wagwan? Lol. I'm in 2nd year.

ReputationRep:
    Watching it on c4+1 now.
    'A week ago Alice was mugged'
    what is she doing sat in a park then! I can't stand her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.