Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel well bad for the poor girl having all that responsibility. Her mum isn't fit to be a parent so the girl had to take over, which she shouldnt have to do. And how she had to manage the budget and basically run the household. I cant believe her brother didnt have a bed! But its sweet how she stuck up for her mum even though.

the rich girl is so annoying! She will regret this show, she won't live it down! Some of her statements are just ridiculous.

Anyone else find Natalie's friend funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Wagwan?

:toofunny:

Do you even know where that word originates from?
    Yes. That's the whole point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pr0tégé)
    You've never heard a chav say wagwan? Lol. I'm in 2nd year.
    Nah seriously never. I've heard nigerians say it and it makes me want to slap them. Ah 2nd year, I'm guessing you know Tope and maybe Kersey?...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by studentbug)
    For all you people who respect the poor kid. Why?

She lives in a filthy home and has done nothing with her life. Not even any gcses,, dropped out of school at 10 years old. Doubt she will even be able to work at Tesco for the rest of her life let alone contribute to society.

Are you the rich girl's mother?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys know which school she got thrown out of? i recognise the uniform but I can't remember which school it is...grrr this is going to bug me all night!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    Nah seriously never. I've heard nigerians say it and it makes me want to slap them. Ah 2nd year, I'm guessing you know Tope and maybe Kersey?...
    **** who are you Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. That's the whole point.

Alright then.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    **** who are you Lol.
    Lol I use to go to their old school. Are you tope? cause I could never imagine kersey coming on this sit lool. name is Michael

ReputationRep:
    Lol, jafakeians

Don't let the display pic fool you, i am also a nigerian. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_ally)
    Do you guys know which school she got thrown out of? i recognise the uniform but I can't remember which school it is...grrr this is going to bug me all night!!!
    She goes to JAGS in Dulwich, London...

ReputationRep:
    the rich girl is a more extreme result of the conservative voting, upper-middle class.

I don't necessarily believe it's her fault. More like her parents fault for bringing her up to be so ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathematica)
    I don't understand why they took 2 people off the same street not even from diffrent boroughs
    As a comparative example? To demonstrate perhaps the differences in wealth/standards of living/attitudes?... Although they didn't do a good job of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)
    Lol, jafakeians

haha I wouldn't have thought you were :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    just shut up.
    Aw, can't handle reality?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, jafakeians

YAY.... another nigerian... :woo:

and I've never heard a nigerian say wagwan btw :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    She goes to JAGS in Dulwich, London...
    What that rich girl got thrown out of school?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I use to go to their old school. Are you tope? cause I could never imagine kersey coming on this sit lool. name is Michael
    Nah I'm not Tope. I just came here to get some help with UCAS then I got caught with people chatting **** . I'm not gonna bait out my name though .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentbug)
    Aw, can't handle reality?
    No mate I can, you're just a prick that's why and i hate people like you.

ReputationRep:
    What that rich girl got thrown out of school?
    Yep :yep:

A couple of people from my school know her, and thats what they said...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, jafakeians

Lol, but there are nigerians that will use the word "wagwan" and slap you if you say they're Jamaican (they're proud to be naija) I mean. So it's not that clear cut. It's just slang.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.