Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wren)
    I feel well bad for the poor girl having all that responsibility. Her mum isn't fit to be a parent so the girl had to take over, which she shouldnt have to do. And how she had to manage the budget and basically run the household. I cant believe her brother didnt have a bed! But its sweet how she stuck up for her mum even though.

the rich girl is so annoying! She will regret this show, she won't live it down! Some of her statements are just ridiculous.

Anyone else find Natalie's friend funny?
    she won't regret anything because she's got so much money, if i was in her position :woo: but i wouldn't be as arrogant as her :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    YAY.... another nigerian... :woo:

and I've never heard a nigerian say wagwan btw :confused:

I have...on many occasions =P
    Bit annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Yep :yep:

A couple of people from my school know her, and thats what they said...
    lol *shrugs* Her parents probably just sent her to Dulwich :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    No mate I can, you're just a prick that's why and i hate people like you.
    Lol. Nobody hates me. I think you need to get out of your house loser.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yep :yep:

A couple of people from my school know her, and thats what they said...
    Bit harsh her being thrown out for saying those things....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footballcrazy12)
    you my friend are desperate for a girlfriend or are just a complete nutter
    no I'm just not a part of the lowest group of society

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, the rich girl is so amazingly ignorant - it's hard to believe that her parents paid for her education and yet she cannot even exercise thought, or take into account that what she says may have consequenses. She really needs a good walloping, not only for sh***ing on pretty much everyone with her stuck up and plain old stupid attitude, but also for ruining all that people from private schools have done to eradicate thier 'im in an ignorant bubble of me and money and cash and me' stereotype.

The poor kid was living in bad circumstances, however I felt that she was using them as an excuse for her behaviour and the state of her life a little too much - yes, you're poor and you did badly in your GCSE's, but that's really no excuse to not try and do something about it - a part time college course, part time job.... (these were unemntioned, however I feel that if she were doing these things we would have probably been told).

ReputationRep:
    what channel's it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    lol *shrugs* Her parents probably just sent her to Dulwich :shifty:
    Some other private school will take her... and she'll never see the error of her ways... :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentbug)
    Lol. Nobody hates me. I think you need to get out of your house loser.
    Nah, I'm alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Ugh, the rich girl is so amazingly ignorant - it's hard to believe that her parents paid for her education and yet she cannot even exercise thought, or take into account that what she says may have consequenses. She really needs a good walloping, not only for sh***ing on pretty much everyone with her stuck up and plain old stupid attitude, but also for ruining all that people from private schools have done to eradicate thier 'im in an ignorant bubble of me and money and cash and me' stereotype.

The poor kid was living in bad circumstances, however I felt that she was using them as an excuse for her behaviour and the state of her life a little too much - yes, you're poor and you did badly in your GCSE's, but that's really no excuse to not try and do something about it - a part time college course, part time job.... (these were unemntioned, however I feel that if she were doing these things we would have probably been told).
    agreed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    no I'm just not a part of the lowest group of society
    Oh, I'm not so sure about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg.)
    Bit harsh her being thrown out for saying those things....
    I'm not sure tbh, I don't judge people I don't know but from what I've heard, she's just pretty ignorant, and I think she just got kicked out the school for damage limitation, her school doesn't want to be associated with such things, even though the school does have those kinds of opinions and behaviour within its establishment....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan-IW)
    Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
    That was fairly amusing. Good job. 6.5/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)

Well said.... *applauds*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamtheeggman)
    what channel's it on?
    LOL you havent seen it yet channel 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footballcrazy12)
    LOL you havent seen it yet channel 4
    we don't have a tv in our flat and my 4OD doesn't work. waaa.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentbug)
    Vote Bnp
    Just shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    you can't say you wouldn't tap it if you were a guy :P
    Whaaat? She's ugly in my opinion! but hey, whatever floats your boat... :p:

ReputationRep:
    The rich kid is giving private schools a bad name and is making alot of very sweeping statements and Tbh shes arrogant and 'stuck up'. :mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.