The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wren
I feel well bad for the poor girl having all that responsibility. Her mum isn't fit to be a parent so the girl had to take over, which she shouldnt have to do. And how she had to manage the budget and basically run the household. I cant believe her brother didnt have a bed! But its sweet how she stuck up for her mum even though.

the rich girl is so annoying! She will regret this show, she won't live it down! Some of her statements are just ridiculous.

Anyone else find Natalie's friend funny?

she won't regret anything because she's got so much money, if i was in her position :woo: but i wouldn't be as arrogant as her :mad:
Reply 121
natty_d
YAY.... another nigerian... :woo:

and I've never heard a nigerian say wagwan btw :confused:

I have...on many occasions =P
Bit annoying.
Reply 122
natty_d
Yep :yep:

A couple of people from my school know her, and thats what they said...

lol *shrugs* Her parents probably just sent her to Dulwich :shifty:
02mik_e
No mate I can, you're just a prick that's why and i hate people like you.

Lol. Nobody hates me. I think you need to get out of your house loser.
Reply 124
natty_d
Yep :yep:

A couple of people from my school know her, and thats what they said...

Bit harsh her being thrown out for saying those things....
footballcrazy12
you my friend are desperate for a girlfriend or are just a complete nutter :smile:
no I'm just not a part of the lowest group of society
Ugh, the rich girl is so amazingly ignorant - it's hard to believe that her parents paid for her education and yet she cannot even exercise thought, or take into account that what she says may have consequenses. She really needs a good walloping, not only for sh***ing on pretty much everyone with her stuck up and plain old stupid attitude, but also for ruining all that people from private schools have done to eradicate thier 'im in an ignorant bubble of me and money and cash and me' stereotype.

The poor kid was living in bad circumstances, however I felt that she was using them as an excuse for her behaviour and the state of her life a little too much - yes, you're poor and you did badly in your GCSE's, but that's really no excuse to not try and do something about it - a part time college course, part time job.... (these were unemntioned, however I feel that if she were doing these things we would have probably been told).
what channel's it on?
Reply 128
02mik_e
lol *shrugs* Her parents probably just sent her to Dulwich :shifty:

Some other private school will take her... and she'll never see the error of her ways... :no:
Reply 129
studentbug
Lol. Nobody hates me. I think you need to get out of your house loser.

Nah, I'm alright.
Reply 130
Toffee_Kid
Ugh, the rich girl is so amazingly ignorant - it's hard to believe that her parents paid for her education and yet she cannot even exercise thought, or take into account that what she says may have consequenses. She really needs a good walloping, not only for sh***ing on pretty much everyone with her stuck up and plain old stupid attitude, but also for ruining all that people from private schools have done to eradicate thier 'im in an ignorant bubble of me and money and cash and me' stereotype.

The poor kid was living in bad circumstances, however I felt that she was using them as an excuse for her behaviour and the state of her life a little too much - yes, you're poor and you did badly in your GCSE's, but that's really no excuse to not try and do something about it - a part time college course, part time job.... (these were unemntioned, however I feel that if she were doing these things we would have probably been told).

agreed :yep:
Bagration
no I'm just not a part of the lowest group of society

Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
Reply 132
Greg.
Bit harsh her being thrown out for saying those things....

I'm not sure tbh, I don't judge people I don't know but from what I've heard, she's just pretty ignorant, and I think she just got kicked out the school for damage limitation, her school doesn't want to be associated with such things, even though the school does have those kinds of opinions and behaviour within its establishment....
Dan-IW
Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
That was fairly amusing. Good job. 6.5/10.
Reply 134
Toffee_Kid

Well said.... *applauds*
iamtheeggman
what channel's it on?

LOL you havent seen it yet channel 4
footballcrazy12
LOL you havent seen it yet channel 4

we don't have a tv in our flat and my 4OD doesn't work. waaa.:mad:
Reply 137
studentbug
Vote Bnp

Just shut up
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
you can't say you wouldn't tap it if you were a guy :P

Whaaat? She's ugly in my opinion! but hey, whatever floats your boat... :p:
The rich kid is giving private schools a bad name and is making alot of very sweeping statements and Tbh shes arrogant and 'stuck up'. :angry::mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending