ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentbug)
    Vote Bnp

:eek:

WHO ARE YOU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric_Dreams)
    Whaaat? She's ugly in my opinion! but hey, whatever floats your boat... :p:
    Lol I don't normally call people ugly, but yeah she is pretty ugly *o gosh why did I say it*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)

:eek:

WHO ARE YOU?
    lol just leave him. Has completely lost any direction life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Watching this. Seems mega biased atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamtheeggman)
    we don't have a tv in our flat and my 4OD doesn't work. waaa.:mad:
    ok the disadvantage of being at uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    Lol I don't normally call people ugly, but yeah she is pretty ugly *o gosh why did I say it*
    :ditto: well, not really ugly, just... not very attractive really (at least her face). :o:

ReputationRep:
    To be fair at 15 most people are sheltered, never mind someone in her environment.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: well, not really ugly, just... not very attractive really (at least her face). :o:
    Yeah, let's just put it that way

ReputationRep:
    Can only rich people be sheltered...? Let's face it. It's awkward for rich people to mix with poor people and visa versa.

ReputationRep:
    AHHH I missed it - IS IT REPEATED!???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jason Sparks)
    AHHH I missed it - IS IT REPEATED!???
    Channel 4 online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Can only rich people be sheltered...? Let's face it. It's awkward for rich people to mix with poor people and visa versa.
    At 15 lots of people from different backgrounds are sheltered and even more are naive.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, let's just put it that way
    yeah lets be generous

ReputationRep:
    lol just leave him. Has completely lost any direction life :rolleyes:
    Hehe

I think ignoring him, was the best option... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    At 15 lots of people from different backgrounds are sheltered and even more are naive.
    I think they're both ignorant. Not necessarily sheltered, but they're both ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    i feel really sorry 4 the poor girl, she is angry and aggressive because the state of her life is crap and because the man is making her focus on it its making her feel angry that theres not a lot she can do about it, so she takes it out on other people. its not her fault how bad her life is, its totally her mum, who just sits and watches as her daughter calls loads of schools trying to get her son in! she doesnt want to leave her poor little bro with her mum all the time so she cant get a job or go to college while hes not in school. i respect her, she has an attitude but she wasnt rude to the other girls family, she was really polite. she also takes pride in her appearance, not just lay about moaning about how difficult her life is.
    the rich girl is horribly sheltered and his totally her parents fault as well, they shouldnt think its ok to raise a kid like that in modern england, especially as they actually live near council estates themselves! i think when she was being all snobby and saying stuff about how state schools can die for all she cares it was because she was uncomfortable being exposed to how other people live and didnt know how to handle it. its good that she admitted she was wrong about people in the beginning, they should try and do rich parents poor parents as well!

ReputationRep:
    Being angry because poor people mug you means you are snobby, sheltered, stuck up and have no idea how the real world works.

Being angry because you don't have as much money as rich people means you're a poor struggling working class person who has had an unfair start in life and shouldn't be judged.

-_-

ReputationRep:
    Everyone can stop being outraged now, it had a happy ending, with the new generation of "rich kid" realising what her parents have never discovered.

Anyway, I actually thought of TSR when it comes to the rich girl. I feel that a lot of people do have her opinions, if to a slightly lesser extent... There is a lot of hatred for rahs/chavs, and I think this documentary showed (although I only watched the last half-hour in boredom) that people only need to meet each other to rid themselves of the comforting anonymity that involves "dissing" someone different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piehead)
    i feel really sorry 4 the poor girl, she is angry and aggressive because the state of her life is crap
    No, that's the way she is. Many poor people can be nice people and not take it out on the world.

Anyway, why is she even referred to as being "poor"? She has somewhere to live, clothes and food on the table.

ReputationRep:
    rich girl was a pleb

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.