Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kisses! watch

Announcements

I have just recently started seeing this new guy. He's really sweet, and we have a lovely time together. But when he kisses me, there is alot of tongue. I have never liked being kissed like this, and I haven't changed my mind.
    Do I tell him? Or is there a way to direct the kisses subtley more to my way of liking? :p:

Please keep anon.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe close your mouth a little more to let less tongue in, also I read somewhere that if you don't like too much tongue then a way to stop it is to take your mouth away and make little kisses so you get a break between it.
    That's all I can think really, I don't really think you should say anything. He might feel a bit hurt.

I don't like kissing with tongue, certainly not everytime anyway. When I'm with somebody I just explain this and so far they've always understood.

Just stress that you NEVER like kissing with tongues, and its not because he in particular is bad at it or anything, just so you don't hurt the poor fellas self-esteem!

ReputationRep:
    i say try leading it to be how you want it to be and if that doesn't work then just tell him. Just try to keep it tactful.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him.
    My ex said from the start she hated kissing with tounges. Didn't bother me at all.

ReputationRep:
    Bite it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Simple, you just bite it really hard when he does it, whilst gently pummelling him in the beanbag.

Heh so far men say tell and women go for some subtle techniques.

Just tell him, he wont assume you hate kissing so the subtle techniques wont even work. Honesty is very important in relationships and this is hardly the biggest deal in the world.

ReputationRep:
    stick your tongue down his throat all of a sudden and ask hiim whether he likes it or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skinzta)
    Simple, you just bite it really hard when he does it, whilst gently pummelling him in the beanbag.

Ahaha..beanbag...thats tickled me I'm not sure why...but it made me LOL

ReputationRep:
    You could do a dramatic wretch when he does it next time?:laughing:

Or could could talk to him about it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Heh so far men say tell and women go for some subtle techniques.

Just tell him, he wont assume you hate kissing so the subtle techniques wont even work. Honesty is very important in relationships and this is hardly the biggest deal in the world.
    heh. worked with my last boyfriend. he was an abysmal kisser when I met him, just kissed him the way i liked it, avoided the ways i didn't like it and said things like 'i love it when you kiss me like that' or when we talked dirty to each other described the kisses that I like, and within a few weeks it was exactly how I liked it.

i figure it's worth trying subtlety. if it works you've avoided sounding like a *****, it it doesn't you can still just come out and say it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.