Can We Just Get One Thing Sorted??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ToshTrent)
If you're being serious I thank you for sharing.
*sigh*

The quotation marks indicated ironic content, as it seemed that that was what gossip_girl wanted to hear.
shootingstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
*sigh*

The quotation marks indicated ironic content, as it seemed that that was what gossip_girl wanted to hear.
i think for once, GG was being serious...
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shootingstar)
Well, it's rather a stupid question, IMHO. There's a million-and-one ways, not all of which I shall mention here.

(Sorry for sounding like an arse, I'm feeling a little lonely right now. Depressed myself!)
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: Call the newspapers!!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
eating disorders...

also, excessive drug use is often considered, as well as more extreme forms which I will not go into...
Ah rite, thanks.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Well, it's rather a stupid question, IMHO. There's a million-and-one ways, not all of which I shall mention here.

(Sorry for sounding like an arse, I'm feeling a little lonely right now. Depressed myself!)
and I respect you for not mentioning it... sorry to hear you're feeling down.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

It's an irony day indeed :bebored:
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

You ok?? Hope ya have a better week and weekend- and shootingstar for that matter, and if you need any advice, PM me or start a thread.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by ponjavic)
It's an irony day indeed :bebored:
isn't every day?
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
It's okay, I'm alright now.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's okay, I'm alright now.
Were you worried about drowning by any chance?? lol!
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Were you worried about drowning by any chance?? lol!
I am NOW!
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am NOW!
Hey tou are saying it in your location box, dont blame me!!
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Hey tou are saying it in your location box, dont blame me!!
Arrgh! Damn the Clash! I was going to put Dark Side of the Moon, but that can also be a suffocation hotspot.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arrgh! Damn the Clash! I was going to put Dark Side of the Moon, but that can also be a suffocation hotspot.
Hehehe!! lol!
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was, i think i have one of those things, but im not sure, cos recently ive started to pull out the little hairs on my head at the frount and on the side, (yes its werid i know) but i like the pain when it comes out, its just one strand here and there but its still kinda worrying as someone said it on their post.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
plucking (like trichotillomania, but less OCD, more to punish oneself)
that one
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
i was, i think i have one of those things, but im not sure, cos recently ive started to pull out the little hairs on my head at the frount and on the side, (yes its werid i know) but i like the pain when it comes out, its just one strand here and there but its still kinda worrying as someone said it on their post.
At least you know what you're doing is a reaction to something, some people don't realise what their doring can be harmful. The best thing to do is try to replace the hair pulling with something that isn't as damaging. Although hair pulling isn't damaging in comparision to other self harm methods its still not considered a normal reaction to stress. Not that you aren't normal, but just try to stop whilst you still have some control.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
At least you know what you're doing is a reaction to something, some people don't realise what their doring can be harmful. The best thing to do is try to replace the hair pulling with something that isn't as damaging. Although hair pulling isn't damaging in comparision to other self harm methods its still not considered a normal reaction to stress. Not that you aren't normal, but just try to stop whilst you still have some control.
ok i understand that
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads