Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who else finds it weird how girls behave when they're walking. What i mean is this: You know men tend to wlk faster as we have longer legs so inevitably we need to overtake females walking. Well, is it just me who notices that as you approach to walk past girls start getting really nervous and trot quite fast to get away. Often, for this reason i actually refrain from overtaking and just hang back if a girl is in the way but this seems to just make them more nervous. I've now resorted to crossing the road to and fro to spare them the hassle. Do women think every man is a rapist?

ReputationRep:
    no. they just think YOU are a rapist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    lol

Trotting? Think you're confusing pigs and women a bit there mate. Hope you don't do that too often! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't noticed this. If anything, I experience quite the opposite — women are naturally drawn to my Adonis-like good looks.

TBF he probably is.

ReputationRep:
    Arrrgh you're so intelligent... Why are you doing this to us? I mean come on... Your comments on all pretty girls here, I'd run away from you any time! You're scary, man.

ReputationRep:
    This BARELY ever happens. Evidently they a) think you're a rapist or b) don't want to be seen anywhere vaguely near you so that no-one will mistakenly think you are even remotely connected.
    That's the scenario.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a rapist.

ReputationRep:
    took the words right out of my mouth...

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Trotting? Think you're confusing pigs and women a bit there mate. Hope you don't do that too often!
    he gets them confused with the winged creatures, birds, too.

ReputationRep:
    lolol
    is it dark when this happens?
    I get really paranoid if people start following me when it's dark.

ReputationRep:
    kk, lol.

ReputationRep:
    1. Females are not 'birds'....

2. If it's dark and there is a lone man behind me and nobody else around I'm going to get a bit nervous. Overtake, it makes you look less suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kklol)
    Who else finds it weird how girls behave when they're walking. What i mean is this: You know men tend to wlk faster as we have longer legs so inevitably we need to overtake females walking. Well, is it just me who notices that as you approach to walk past girls start getting really nervous and trot quite fast to get away. Often, for this reason i actually refrain from overtaking and just hang back if a girl is in the way but this seems to just make them more nervous. I've now resorted to crossing the road to and fro to spare them the hassle. Do women think every man is a rapist?
    I agree about women acting overly nervous when all you're doing is trying to get from A to B! - it's pretty irritating. I don't even look very scary as I'm 5ft 7!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prettyinpunk1)
    lolol
    is it dark when this happens?
    I get really paranoid if people start following me when it's dark.
    :ditto: I'm scared of everyone when it's dark

ReputationRep:
    I see loads of birds in public, they fly.. i mean, run away from me as well :p:

On a more serious note, some people do get nervous when someone is walking close to them, I get really tense when someone is walking behind me, mainly because of past experiences, but I'm sure it's not everyone. Unless you look REALLY scary!

ReputationRep:
    My sister panicked and tried to hide when a car slowed down and looked like it was pulling up beside us as we walked along the road - in broad daylight, in the quietest little village in the world... She's pathetic. Maybe all the girls in your town are like her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    I see loads of birds in public, they fly.. i mean, run away from me as well :p:

On a more serious note, some people do get nervous when someone is walking close to them, I get really tense when someone is walking behind me, mainly because of past experiences, but I'm sure it's not everyone. Unless you look REALLY scary!
    see profile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not Invented Yet)
    My sister panicked and tried to hide when a car slowed down and looked like it was pulling up beside us as we walked along the road - in broad daylight, in the quietest little village in the world... She's pathetic. Maybe all the girls in your town are like her.
    yes that is very pathetic

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: HILARIOUS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kklol)
    see profile
    ewwwwwww omg I'd really freak out if you got anywhere near me... How the hell did you get a girlfriend... Wow you make me sick.

Sorry if that offends you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.