Turn on thread page Beta

Birds in public watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button8)
    I don't like Barcelona at all. Probably because I'm just bored of Spain in general and I still can't understand eating ham and cheese for breakfast
    you're odd

i've been to spain loads of times and i can't get bored. And barcelona is the most amazing place i've ever been.

Now paris, that was ****.

I want to go to reykjavik next. We're thinking about booking a trip there and seeing the aurora borealis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kklol)
    you're odd

i've been to spain loads of times and i can't get bored. And barcelona is the most amazing place i've ever been.

Now paris, that was ****.

I want to go to reykjavik next. We're thinking about booking a trip there and seeing the aurora borealis
    Thank you

I liked Paris, didn't get enough time there though, I wanted another couple of days just to make it round the louvre.

I have wanted to go to Iceland forever and ever, I could have gone instead of going to Barcelona but it would have cost about £1000 more I just want to visit all the cold places in europe, especially Iceland and Russia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kklol)
    see profile
    So yes then.

It's really funny how you act like you're a good looking macho chauvanist jock.

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona's not that great... you obv. haven't been to many interesting places if that's the most interesting place you've ever been to. Gaudi makes your eyes hurt after a while...like an over-enthusiastic chreub puked all over it.

ReputationRep:
    I have a funny thing where my foot goes in slightly when I walk so I get paranoid if people are walking behind me because I worry they're laughing at my walk. And also I walk really fast so I'm used to getting stuck behind people so I speed up if someone's behind me because I assume they want to get past. Maybe all the "birds" in your area concentrate on walking as much as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by running_with_scissors)
    Barcelona's not that great... you obv. haven't been to many interesting places if that's the most interesting place you've ever been to. Gaudi makes your eyes hurt after a while...like an over-enthusiastic chreub puked all over it.
    i never said it was the most interesting place i've been. It was the nicest place i've been though. Was really pleasant.

5* thread. Would read again.

ReputationRep:
    It's just you.

ReputationRep:
    Its a loss, loss situation, if you walk to fast potential rapist. too slow potential stalker/ suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think people really care to be honest, unless it's deserted and you look like you're following them. Other than that everyone walks at different speeds.

I usually walk along the curb, balancing on it, something a kid would do really so I haven't got a problem of being considered a potential rapist or potential stalker, I guess I'm seen more as a potential immature kid. I do stupid things though to keep walking fun, like balancing on curbs, doing a skip and a hop up on the curb when I cross a road, weaving in and out of posts. Also if anyone knows Manchester and the steppng stone like things near the triangle, I walk across them and jump down the steps. So I guess I'm seen either as someone who is young at heart or someone who is well an idiot! Once I'm having fun though, who cares!

ReputationRep:
    We are not called Birds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    We are not called Birds.
    mmm, yeah you are!

That's birds for ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kklol)
    mmm, yeah you are!
    How are you today crow?

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me a few weeks ago. I was just getting off the train and happened to be in a hurry and going the same way. She was basically running by the time she got to the first road.

When I used to have a skinhead old ladies would cross the road when they saw me coming.

Never judge a book and all that....

ReputationRep:
    How are you today crow?
    Men aren't crows, they're pigs. This one is quite an ugly example.

ReputationRep:
    How are you today crow?
    miaow little kitty!

i'd give you one

ReputationRep:
    Shame you wouldn't get any.

ReputationRep:
    Shame you wouldn't get any.
    yeah, i would

i'd make sure of it

ReputationRep:
    Then you'd get sent down for rape:laughing:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.