The Student Room Group

Did I do something wrong? Told my friend he fancies a printer.

Hi everyone,

I am really distressed and would appreciate some advice.

I told my friend I noticed him eyeing up the printer at work and that we should all be open-minded about relationships and I fully support it. He hasn't replied and it's almost been an hour and I am stressing out so much. Should I buy him a printer as an apology gift?

HELP.

Also, please no weird posts. I am looking for genuine advice. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Serene Dreams
Hi everyone,

I told my friend I noticed him eyeing up the printer at work and that we should all be open-minded about relationships and I fully support it. He hasn't replied and it's almost been an hour and I am stressing out so much. Should I buy him a printer as an apology gift?

HELP.

deffo get that printer :cool:
Hi everyone,

HELP.

Has been duplexing a lot with it lately? Dirty.
Original post by Food!!
deffo get that printer :cool:

Thank you!

What do you think of this one:
printer.jpg

The one at work is much larger and quite complex (he likes complex females, so...) but I can only afford a really cheap one.
Update: I tried to be understanding and told him that I can understand the fascination - it's pretty reliable. Black-and-white printing is also so cheap so it's an affordable relationship and he always forgets to buy flowers - instead he can buy ink and the printer will print out flowers and take care of that, so there's that. Still no response.
Reply 5
Thank you!

What do you think of this one:
printer.jpg

The one at work is much larger and quite complex (he likes complex females, so...) but I can only afford a really cheap one.

oh he will deffo like it :beard:
^^^ Found it on some sketchy site, but I will clean it before gifting it.
Reply 7
^^^ Found it on some sketchy site, but I will clean it before gifting it.

ofc ofc
The one at my previous place of employment cost $15,000. :sexface:
Original post by Reality Check
Has been duplexing a lot with it lately? Dirty.

I think he would be very upset if I shared certain details about his relationship online. Sorry.
I think he would be very upset if I shared certain details about his relationship online. Sorry.

It was insensitive of me to ask. I apologise. :emo:
Does the printer uncontrollably shoot out white sheets when your friend is near it?? That could be a sign..
Original post by Son of the Sea
Does the printer uncontrollably shoot out white sheets when your friend is near it?? That could be a sign..

Please don't be disgusting. Just because it's an unconventional relationship doesn't mean you can be so mocking about it.
Original post by Sabertooth
The one at my previous place of employment cost $15,000. :sexface:

Does she have Tinder (or TSR) do you know?
the printer will be his Brother .... ewwww

:hand:
Does she have Tinder (or TSR) do you know?

Onlyfans. :perv:
Please don't be disgusting. Just because it's an unconventional relationship doesn't mean you can be so mocking about it.

Well inkscuse me for trying to gauge the nature of this relationship. I’m trying to see it from both sides here, just as the scanner of the printer has maybe seen both his arse cheeks! If you’re planning to use this printer I suggest you wipe it down thoroughly, covid and all…
Original post by the bear
the printer will be his Brother .... ewwww

:hand:

I will paint over it and write 'Celia' instead. He calls it Celia.
^ Sorry, her. Calls her Celia. (Trying to be a better friend.)
Original post by Son of the Sea
Well inkscuse me for trying to gauge the nature of this relationship. I’m trying to see it from both sides here, just as the scanner of the printer has maybe seen both his arse cheeks! If you’re planning to use this printer I suggest you wipe it down thoroughly, covid and all…

I will put it in the washing machine and iron it afterwards. Don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest